It's alive!!!!

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
so here I am again, I am ALIVEEE!!!!

Ok thats beside the point, my Cobra is back from the grave! I will have pics and vids later since im currently in Vegas waiting for my flight at the airport. :p

Anyway, she still needs some stuff done to her (ie clutch, tires, brakes, alignment). When I get back home my bf and I are getting some of this stuff taken care of and getting it registered so we can drive and race it.

So anyway, just incase anybody cares. Big thanks to my bf for making this happen :banana::rockon::burnout:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
yeah its nice to have a car again thats not my krautmobile! I feel bad driving the shit out of my Porsche. lol

Mike, you need to get your shit on whatever that may be. Now lets race again, in the car this time :poke:

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
Do you mean the white cobra? I've been thinking of getting me one of those(98) after I pay off some bills. I bet you're happy.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
so here I am again, I am ALIVEEE!!!!

Ok thats beside the point, my Cobra is back from the grave! I will have pics and vids later since im currently in Vegas waiting for my flight at the airport. :p

Anyway, she still needs some stuff done to her (ie clutch, tires, brakes, alignment). When I get back home my bf and I are getting some of this stuff taken care of and getting it registered so we can drive and race it.

So anyway, just incase anybody cares. Big thanks to my bf for making this happen :banana::rockon::burnout:

Wow, still a BF huh? I've not known this guy for for 3 years but he sounds great, plans on getting tied up, I mean down, I mean knotted someday Mai?

BTW congrats, wish I was there but ya know I have a drag strip just 8 miles from my place in PHX too!

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
BTW your not by chance looking for a nice 4 bed room 2.5 car EXt garage house in Vail to rent are ya? Just about 6 miles from SIR. I really need to get my other house rented out in Tucson

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread