It's already started.(More regulations on the Auto Industry)

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
One of the billion reason why I didnt vote for him and I really thought Hillary was bad. I should of voted for her.

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
great... I can't believe they are pursuing this whole global warming bullshit after we had one of the coldest winters on record... obama FTL

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I'm just trying to be a good citizen..it was especially cold this winter

I'm doing my part to contribute to the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere...I can only do so much...I'm already driving O/R pipes with a V8

edit: i just turned on the A/C in my house...florida ftl

Last edited:

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
I'm just trying to be a good citizen..it was especially cold this winter

I'm doing my part to contribute to the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere...I can only do so much...I'm already driving O/R pipes with a V8

me too i have 3 vehicles and all are v8's i like having some power when i drive and they fit my needs

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
So I am to assume that everyone here complaining about it was just as upset with Bush we he tried to push this through in 2007 correct ?

“In 2007, the President called for modernizing fuel economy standards and increasing alternative fuels.”

But the President can no longer stake claim to even this mild environmental achievement. Bush won’t finish implementing new vehicle fuel-economy rules, leaving it up to Obama to finalize the guidelines the Dept. of Transportation stated.

Friendchicken

You guys need to give your heads a shake. There are already products on the market that can enhance gas driven engines to the point of near-zero emissions and improved fuel economy & power. This means these forms of technology can be brought out and used on a much larger scale.

Why is Amerika so afraid of change?

Users who are viewing this thread