its been nice knowing yall

Skidonenko

Established Member
The bird is toast his time for sure. It hailed like a mofo here last night. Riped up the whole pass side, the roof, the trunklid, the hood and the front glass:nonono: . Will have a few things for sale like a MM driveshaft for a 5.0 bird with a t-5,t-3550,tko trans. Time to save to my true love, a 71 cuda' Plumcrazy Purple coupe

Josh

p.s. Glad to see the headsrs are done jeff

Blown306

Established Member
Sorry to hear that Josh...that sucks bigtime. Good luck with the Mopar...sounds like a nice project. I had a '71 Cuda that I was working on...ended up selling it because you could sit there and hear it rusting out. Shouldn't be a problem for you down in TX though! Stop in the forum now and then and let us know how it goes.

I finished the front half (starter pipe, h-pipe and mufflers) of the 3" duals on Saturday. I'm finishing wrapping the headers tonight then back in the car for good tomorrow. Should be fired up in a couple of days.

I'll snap some pics of the system and post them up with maybe a video clip as well...

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
You can't post the vid unless there is some burning rubber involved as well!

Skidonenko

Established Member
dont know yet. there isnt a whole lot thats useable with it, ill see what the ins company is going to offer me tomorrow. What did you want off it?

Josh

Users who are viewing this thread