It's being done, 2.3 Whipple will be tested on the Koshermobile!!

KosherCobra

Established Member
I wasn't going to do it, but I did.

This is how the story goes:

I get a call from Tim at REM that 5.0 magazine is driving down from their office in Lakeland to visit REM. So Tim asked me to bring my car over. The Whipple was on the counter. I have to say it is a magnificent piece of work. 5.0 Magazine took some shots of the Whipple and Tim and Paul told them it's going on my car. We did a base run on my car and tomorrow the Whipple goes on. The first test will be at 15 PSI, then 17 and then maybe 19. I'll make the call on the 19. The car should be ready for the big South Florida meet at Crandon Park this weekend. I'll keep everyone posted on the numbers and pictures. This is such a sweet looking S/C!!!!

BTW, I'm not asking or expecting anything from REM. I have a good bond with Tim & Paul and am confident that everything will work out just fine.

P.S. The guys at REM are going to be a busy bunch tomorrow, so if you call them they may not be able to answer all your questions about the S/C and about the testing yet.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
I talked to Tim last night at the track..and he told me they looked sweet and i should stop by and check them out.

He said they were still looking for a stock one though..lol..i told him it'll be hard to find a stock cobra.

Also said that the whipple they got was a prototype..so i'm guessing after the tests it comes off?

Juiced-03

Established Member
Ya man get pics!! And keep up updated with the numbers. Subscribing to this thread!

Juiced-03

Established Member
resize1.jpg

resize2.jpg

Last edited:

Wayneo

Established Member
I'll give them my car if they want a stock cobra. I'll just take my k&n FIPK and borla off. My email address is [email protected]. Very interested put in the word for me please:D

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Damn-

And I just spent my wad on wheels thinking it was going to be 2 more weeks...

I bet by the time it's available I'll have 3k for mods again :)

co3bra

Established Member
Pics

Looks good to me.

Thanks for helping me out Juiced-03.

I believe that it comes in a polished version as well. What does everyone think?

I don't know about you guys but this thing is the tit's.

:rockon:

valdo's toy

Established Member
That thing looks extremely good, looking for the results. I need one of this things pretty fast. Good luck and good hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread