IT'S DONE!What you guys think

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
finally got it finish. These is the only way they were able to get it to fit. What you guys think? . The sound is ****en beautiful compare to borla set up I had. I got there at 8am and left around noon so it took them a bit of time and work.
ex7eh5.jpg

ex6sm2.jpg

ex5ol6.jpg

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Very nice. Couldn't the muffler shop bend one piece of pipe to get the right fit without havening to cut and bend and weld pieces together.
Just curious.

Last edited:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
That was worth the wait and headache IMO. It looks good, I KNOW how it sounds :thumbsup: now go have fun and annoy the shit out of all who are unfortunate enough to fall upon your right side!!!!!!

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
Tazman1 said:
Very nice. Couldn't the muffler shop bend one piece of pipe to get the right fit without havening to cut and bend and weld pieces together.
Just curious.

well, they said the the end of the tips were to close to the mufflers and that they didnt have room to do two bends to meet the tips. But another guy that also works there said that the other guy was full of shit. That if they would of given him that job he would of being able to do it from one piece but who knows.

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
SVT RELAMPAGO said:
well, they said the the end of the tips were to close to the mufflers and that they didnt have room to do two bends to meet the tips. But another guy that also works there said that the other guy was full of shit. That if they would of given him that job he would of being able to do it from one piece but who knows.

I see what your sayin. Still looks good. I bet your ears are loven YOU.....

Users who are viewing this thread