Its Dyno time.....who wants in

Tylerb59

Established Member
I dyno'd last weekend, so I'll sit this one out. I'll be there for morale support though ... :D I'm eager to see Tarch dyno.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'm down w/whatever dyno you guys decide. I'm willing to drive around. You guys decide where.
If you aren't looking to tune and just get #'s then 1 run is all you need. :beer: :D :banana: :pepper:

hmwave

Established Member
Don't hold for me but I'd prefer late Jan or early Feb as I have a few things I want to do first at the dealer.
I need to sort out my driveline vib and get the new CF Dual Friction and Fidanza wheel I have sitting here at home fitted. I'll have to break them in for 500 miles before I dyno. That will take at least two weeks.

I'm also getting a new tune from James for the SCT MAF that's on its way because my MAF is near maxed out (it's showing counts of 1017 on the Predator, well past the comfortable zone.).

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Wouldn't it be cool if someone just blew past the 500 mark and hit 600 instead?!?!? :coolman: Wish I got that NOS kit. Still need a tune from James or I won't be making squat!

Joe5.0

Established Member
We just got a check in the mail for 230$ so thats gonna buy the Jlt intake hopefully tmmrw. And as soon as we sell this hood, 3.73 gears are goin in. 700$ for gears and instilation sound to high? randys ring and pinion in everett sayed it would be 700$. :shrug:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Mean, is that for parts too? I had my GT done in Kirkland, NW Differential or something like that. Right next to the Infinity and Ford dealerships. It was around $425, bought the FMS gears from Summitt ($160)

hmwave

Established Member
mean saleen said:
We just got a check in the mail for 230$ so thats gonna buy the Jlt intake hopefully tmmrw. And as soon as we sell this hood, 3.73 gears are goin in. 700$ for gears and instilation sound to high? randys ring and pinion in everett sayed it would be 700$. :shrug:

Randy's is a good shop but they are expensive.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
mean saleen said:

Way too high! Go somewhere else. For Petes sake yo can buy the gears for $140. It doesnt take over $500 in labor to install. For that price I'd go to Ford! :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread