It's finally at TRBO VNM's for the install

Cop I Am

Run whatcha brung
Established Member
I finally dropped my 04 vert off at his place for the install. Steggy stg 4 2.93/4 combo, all the supporting mods, longtubes and a Lund tune. I'm already looking forward to it and wanted to thank Jason for being so patient with me through all the emails, pm's, text msgs and phone calls. I'll be sure and let everyone know how it turns out.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
I am running a 2.76 with 4 lb lower and its awesome.. I drove my buddies stock Cobra and than mine again WOW what a difference.. A lot of fun..

TRBO VNM

No problem Matt. IRS brace is on, everything removed for LDC cooling mod, factory lower pulley is off, shifter is done and alt. pulley is done. decided to do the subframes last after everything else is done.

this car is going to be a whole new animal. going from stock to all this is going to be a major difference.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Your going to crap yourself with the first drive! LOL! I remember going from basic stock to pulley and tune in my 04! What a difference...your face will hurt from the smile that last so long and goes ear to ear!:banana:

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Prepare to smile! You will love the improvements. :thumbsup:

Jason has a great reputation for doing perfect work (like it was his own car).

Users who are viewing this thread