It's official, gas prices suck in Florida...

Ram Rod

Got Truck?
Established Member
I have just seen the news and it has hit $2.00 a gallon and that is for the 87 octane. OMFG..............
I just payed $1.92, 93 Octane so I filled her up. What a deal!!!! LOL

Thought I'd start this and see what the price is around the US.

Post Up. :beer:

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Well not so bad here I GUESS?? 1.779 for 93 At Enmark on Tuesday it's .07 off on Premium!! :D So I filled up yesterday for 1.649!! :D

Ram Rod

Got Truck?
Established Member
I love every once in a while to throw in some 100 Octane juice at a grand total of 3.69 a gal. Let me tell you 30 bucks doesn't get you any where.

Good Stuff Though, 76 Station. :thumbsup:

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
Ive been filling up at Sams Club lately at 1.55 for 91 Octain. Thank God for the great little sams card otherwise I would be paying 1.80. Damn them Damn them all

blk96SVT

Established Member
In Portage IN (Northwest corner) 93 is $1.94!! I was pissed when I went to the gas station to fill up. The day before it was $1.70! OUCH!!! Oh well, gotta do it!

Tim

Spiffy668

Established Member
Last night I filled up for $1.81 for 93. :coolman:

Friggin' war, better waste Iraq and make them number 51 so I can get cheap gas. :idea: :D :D

ChrisFLL

Established Member
I don't want to flame you guys but... lol. j/k

I remember when I got flamed to a crisp because I questioned a flaw in my car (the deceleration stalling). A lot of guys said I should just live with it and be thankful for Ford's "deal of the century."

Ironically, I don't think $2/gallon for fuel is a lot. I knew going in I was going to burn through fuel like water. I mean think about it. If $35,000-$40,000 is cheap for a car why is $36 for fuel all of the sudden going to break the bank?

Go figure.

I pay $1.97/gallon here.

Last edited:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by ChrisFLL
I don't want to flame you guys but... lol. j/k

I remember when I got flamed to a crisp because I questioned a flaw in my car (the deceleration stalling). A lot of guys said I should just live with it and be thankful for Ford's "deal of the century."

Ironically, I don't think $2/gallon for fuel is a lot. I knew going in I was going to burn through fuel like water. I mean think about it. If $35,000-$40,000 is cheap for a car why is $36 for fuel all of the sudden going to break the bank?

Go figure.

I pay $1.97/gallon here.

I agree with you, if you want a fuel efficent car then don't buy a cobra. I don't like paying the prices, but realize it is what I need to buy for my car to run worth a sh*t

YoungCobra

aka BigBlackCobra
Established Member
It's 100.9 cents per liter up here in Canada for 94 octane. So if there are 4 liters in 1 gallon, then gas here is 4 $ CAN a gallon. Converting into US dollars it would roughly come to about 2.50 to 2.75 a gallon US.

That's our situation north of the border.

Vinnie T

Established Member
Depending on where you are in California, it's going for $1.87 (Costco and AM/PM) to near $2.50 a gallon over in the N. Bay (Marin County) for 91 octane premium.

Users who are viewing this thread