I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice! Should be fun.
Plan on any mods?

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Op i have a 2017 gt premium that i ordered on 5/26 it doesnt show in the tracking system yet, did it take yours a month before it showed up in the tracking system?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Op i have a 2017 gt premium that i ordered on 5/26 it doesnt show in the tracking system yet, did it take yours a month before it showed up in the tracking system?

It should always be in there. It will just show as "Unscheduled- Clean".. meaning there is nothing holding it up besides the dealer not having an allocation yet.

DRIVINGLESSON

Established Member

Black Beast,

My car didn't show up until about a week prior to production. Once production started, the window sticker was available. However, when I clicked the link it never worked. I was able to get the window sticker by googling window sticker, and entering the vin. It showed in production for about a week, and when I looked today, it was complete and shipped; it's a week ahead of schedule.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ah, I thought you were talking about Vehicle Visibility.

Give your dealer/salesman a call and have them run a check on it. It'll give them information on it no matter the step in production it's on.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Op , guess what i couldnt stand the wait any longer so when this popped up about 40 miles away from me i jumped on it:

image_zpspa4u6mdv.jpg

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I was looking at this thread again and i forgot that i promised to post my pics so here they are.

image_zpswfhwg75x.jpg

image_zpsfxyiohcv.jpg

image_zpsyeq4pwzy.jpg

Oh and i will do black vinyl on my roof like the previous pic showed! Mbrp stainless 3" catback was installed today, now she sounds mean!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread