its pinky the pet of the week

razmig

Established Member
AHAHHAHA good stuff lol i had a crazed cat once lol bad times man baaad times.... lol

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I'd have lost my patience and swung it around like a bolo until it either passed out or barfed.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
holy ****ing crap.... that was great damn i was literally laughing out loud so hard... damnit that was great, i just watched it 3 times in a row... wow.... when the guy yells it is sooo funny

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
we use to have a cat like that only is was a Manx about the same size as it. i'm suprise the cat didnt choke itself or something doing all that. i would held it up off the ground then it'd stop moving. then calm it down. if it didnt break its neck

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
all he had to do was grab it by the back of the neck and pick it up by its skin and it woulda calmed down and not been hurt in any way. that dude shouldnt be working for an animal shelter if he doesnt know basics like calming down a scared cat. he deserved what happened to him for his ignorance and I wish the cat woulda reached up and clawed his balls. That woulda been so funny.

EatonMe

I would have sat down on that little ****er and crushed him if he would of bit me like that. God damn I hate cats.

Xerxes

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
all he had to do was grab it by the back of the neck and pick it up by its skin and it woulda calmed down and not been hurt in any way. that dude shouldnt be working for an animal shelter if he doesnt know basics like calming down a scared cat. he deserved what happened to him for his ignorance and I wish the cat woulda reached up and clawed his balls. That woulda been so funny.

Heh, I think that guy was a Sherrif, Ive never seen a person at the animal shelter who has a badge like that, but I live in a small area, so who knows.

And second, not many people know about cats, and who could blame them, cats suck ;-) I wouldve thrown that ****er just like I threw my neighbors cat when I caught it on my car.

Users who are viewing this thread