It's time Baldwin park meet 11/8/14

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Maybe you are. I don't care for dyno numbers. Doesn't make or break a race. Run what ya brung. Win or lose I'm running mines. Are you?

Thought it was already established if my cars done. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I never really cared for dyno numbers so I don't know why your bringing it up?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Thought it was already established if my cars done. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I never really cared for dyno numbers so I don't know why your bringing it up?
You said you were quicker before, but we've never raced. Just because you made over 6xxhp doesn't mean you are faster until the race actually happens. Even then if you won it wouldn't be a surprise. Ported eaton not running up to it's potential vs a 2.6kb isn't a match 9/10.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
You said you were quicker before, but we've never raced. Just because you made over 6xxhp doesn't mean you are faster until the race actually happens. Even then if you won it wouldn't be a surprise. Ported eaton not running up to it's potential vs a 2.6kb isn't a match 9/10.

i never made 600 or above, exactly why i can be confident and say that i would have won back then. so i dont know why your getting your panties in a bunch. and still doesnt answer why you are bringing dyno number into this if they dont matter.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
i never made 600 or above, exactly why i can be confident and say that i would have won back then. so i dont know why your getting your panties in a bunch. and still doesnt answer why you are bringing dyno number into this if they dont matter.
When I got my cobra(august 2013) you had your kb on correct? I am confident that I would've won and not worried if I would've lost. I brung the numbers up because that's what brought your confidence to say you'd beat me. And panties in a bunch? REALLY man? As long as I've known you and all the times I've seen you, I have never got mad or irritated. Now all of a sudden you say my "panties are in a bunch" by reading what I wrote? Lol you have to do better than that my man.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
When I got my cobra(august 2013) you had your kb on correct? I am confident that I would've won and not worried if I would've lost. I brung the numbers up because that's what brought your confidence to say you'd beat me. And panties in a bunch? REALLY man? As long as I've known you and all the times I've seen you, I have never got mad or irritated. Now all of a sudden you say my "panties are in a bunch" by reading what I wrote? Lol you have to do better than that my man.

yea i had my kb then. i got my confidence cause i beat my friends whipple cobra 14/15 times on the way home from the last meet i went to, numbers had nothing to do with it.

IMG950782.jpg

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
yea i had my kb then. i got my confidence cause i beat my friends whipple cobra 14/15 times on the way home from the last meet i went to, numbers had nothing to do with it.

IMG950782.jpg
Really? Good job I guess. Would've been more impressive if you still had an eaton and beat him. I tied with a turbo'd 5th gen, so anything can happen on the street. Stay humbled buddy.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Really? Good job I guess. Would've been more impressive if you still had an eaton and beat him. I tied with a turbo'd 5th gen, so anything can happen on the street. Stay humbled buddy.

never had an eaton so i wouldnt know. thats cool, do you want a cookie?

Users who are viewing this thread