Its worth the wait/Pics!

93BlkCobra

Established Member
Well, after months at the Body Shop she is done! Car and wheels have been repanited.These guys are some of the best I have seen! Enjoy.
100_0472.jpg

100_0477.jpg

100_0474.jpg

100_0482.jpg

100_0504.jpg

100_0510.jpg

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Car looks NICE!

Only pick I can see is...... The cobra fender emblems are on wrong. One is suppose to face forward and the other towards the back.

Cobra228

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
WOW, its like looking in a mirror. I have the same car, same Nitto tires and even the same inspection sticker. Where are you located in NC and who did your paintwork?

jhein2580

Established Member
So what is the full story with your ride? What did it look like before the work? Why did it need all new paint?

Sorry if you already sent this info but I do not know the history to appreciate the new pictures?

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
cobra186 said:
The cobra fender emblems are on wrong. One is suppose to face forward and the other towards the back.
X2, FYI the passenger emblem is supposed to face forword.

Looks great, about how much did this work set you back?

Last edited:

93BlkCobra

Established Member
cobra186 said:
Car looks NICE!

Only pick I can see is...... The cobra fender emblems are on wrong. One is suppose to face forward and the other towards the back.
Man I didn't even pay attention(Guess I was just looking at the car instead) I went back and looked at the old pics! I will have to fix that asap,Thanks.

93BlkCobra

Established Member
jhein2580 said:
So what is the full story with your ride? What did it look like before the work? Why did it need all new paint?

Sorry if you already sent this info but I do not know the history to appreciate the new pictures?
I Bought it from a one owner couple years ago, but he had her sitting out side for 2-3yrs :shrug: The paint was in fair shape but faded Ect.

93BlkCobra

Established Member
Cobra228 said:
WOW, its like looking in a mirror. I have the same car, same Nitto tires and even the same inspection sticker. Where are you located in NC and who did your paintwork?
Hey man, Im in Raleigh. The shop is Tunstall-Williams that painted it, they did my 93 GT few years back and after I saw how detailed they were with everything I never shoped around agein. I tell you what is nice is most of his crue has been there 15-20yrs plus! Fair on the Price.

93KingCobra

Established Member
Looking very nice :thumbsup:

Mine should be going thought the same process here in the next month or so...

Users who are viewing this thread