ITSX data logging & Measured AFR Bug

Buster

Established Member
I figured Id post this up on this forum as I did on the sct tuner forum. I'm mainly posting here to give you guys a heads up that are using the ITSX device. Here's a copy of my post on the sct forum.

I've been data logging my 2012 Mustang GT with the ITSX, your best option is to export the log file to your PC and open in excel. It's works really well and has a lot of data.

The main reason I wanted to post was to point out a bug I found. When using the live gauges and/or data logging measured afr and measured lambda at "WOT", the itsx device actually displays the commanded afr and/or lambda. I called SCT to notify them of the bug and the tech asked me to post my findings on this forum. Every thing else seems to work pretty well. I'll be a happy customer once they updated the software to show the actual measured afr.

I'm sure as of right now a lot of itsx customers think their afr is perfectly flat and safe at wot, but I know mine is not prefectly flat as I have 100's of datalogs with live links.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread