I've decided and THANK YOU !

Rambro

Established Member
If you were looking to save some money then you made the right decision. After reading about 6-700 plus rwhp cars gain minimal power with a 1600 header/mid pipe combo it makes it a mod that I could personally live without. If you want to drop that kind of coin to get a certain type of sound then go for it, it's your money. Besides the car will still sound great with an off road pipe and catback. I love the way mine sounds with stock logs.

moddedmystic

Established Member
I would go with MAC again in a heart beat. Fit and finish are great on our cars and the long tubes w/Prochamber got my car over 500RWHP mark. If your going with a bigger blower and cams I like ARH long tubes.
~Mark

Nervouswreck

Established Member
Haha ya. You know you wanna do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes . This year ALONE I spent over $10k on my motor build . Around $9k and then almost another $1k on other stuff to get my car where I want it , the funds just where not there this year to do headers this year . I can always do it next year , then I'll replace my shocks too then . I do appreciate all the help . I have decided , im gonna go with ARH then .

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread