ive got some news...im moving

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
Well guys i hate to say it but it became official thursday. My fiance' and I are moving to Raliegh NC. I start my new job on june 6th. ive been talking to the dealer down there for awhile now but when it came time it all happened really quickly. its just too dam expensive around here and with no family ties holding us here its like why stay...well exept for the MACA ;-)
i know ill still be looming around here on the boards but i wont be making very many gtg's. i just wanted say its been great getting to know some of you and im sorry i didnt get to know everyone. MACA truely is a great group of people and i doubt it, but ill be looking for the same thing down in Raliegh.
i have to admit i was real skeptical about joining a "club" but this one is different so keep it that way :beer:
see you guys around on the boards! :beer:
Bryan

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
So I was right about the news that you had to tell me? Damn I am good. Congrats on the job. Just so you know, I will be coming down to Raleigh a few times this summer!

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Damn Bryan, you were actually one of the ones I liked too......JUST KIDDING GUYS! ;-) It's sad to see such a good member go but when duty calls there's no turning back! I'm nowhere near gay dude but I'll miss you. Of course I'll also miss that 93 snake too, lol. I wish nothing but the best for you and the ole lady. I'll be relocating myself in the next couple of years.

Last edited:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Hey at least he did not start with I CAN'T NO LONGER BE A MACA.... I wish the best of success in my line of work we are always relocating I have not have the pleasure to meet many of you but for what I see this a great club no stress except for Marlon and all his post(LOL) GO MAN!!I guess once you are a MACA you will always be a MACA don't matter where you are

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
jbp99cobra said:
So I was right about the news that you had to tell me? Damn I am good. Congrats on the job. Just so you know, I will be coming down to Raleigh a few times this summer

sweeeeeeeeeeeet! you've got a place to stay if you ever need it! :thumbsup:

I-CAN-STANG said:
Damn Bryan, you were actually one of the ones I liked too......JUST KIDDING GUYS! It's sad to see such a good member go but when duty calls there's no turning back! I'm nowhere near gay dude but I'll miss you. Of course I'll also miss that 93 snake too, lol. I wish nothing but the best for you and the ole lady. I'll be relocating myself in the next couple of years.

:lol: your not gay :??: dammit thats not what you told me at the club :shrug:
hehe j/k guys j/k :lol1: seriously i hear ya dude. sucks i always seem to move just as i start to meet really cool people. we've lived here for 3yrs.4months and the first 2 1/2 yrs. sucked. and now when things are just coming together we move again. oh well hopefully this will be the last time for a long while. on the other hand the cobra will finall be back in a garage in another week! woohoo :banana: :pepper: . 6 months later we plan to have a house which will of course have at least a 2 car garage :banana: :pepper:

thanks for the kinda (and ungay words ;-) )
:D

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
booricua said:
Hey at least he did not start with I CAN'T NO LONGER BE A MACA...

I guess once you are a MACA you will always be a MACA don't matter where you are

Amen to that, Luis. :beer:

Bryan - Sorry to hear that you're movin down South, Bryan. But, as Luis said, once you're a member, you're always a member (unless you don't want to be) :beer:

I have only 1 request.... Make 1 GTG a year :-D

I wish you all the best with the new job and all down there man and I hope the new place has a nice cozy garage for the '93 :beer:

TRBO VNM

Bryan,

it was definitely nice to meet you and hang out a couple weeks ago. Sorry to see you leave, but it sounds like it is for the best and we all wish you the best. You know if you ever journey back up here for a weekend or time off you have plenty of places to crash. I am not sure how big the all ford weekend will be this year at MIR, but if you decide to make that you can crash at my place. Extra room and bed.

good luck down there. I have some friends down there and there are some clubs, I just don't know if they are political or not.

good luck with everything.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Good Luck! NC is very nice..I used to live in Charlotte. Lot of Cobras around there so, you will have plenty of people to hang with for sure! Wish I could move back to NC...it is MUCH cheaper than here..and nice..along with typically nicer weather. Ya know..none of that damn snow!!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dang Bryan! Really sorry to see you go! But I'm sure it's a better situation for you. Really hope you'll stay in touch and remain involved through the Forum and the occassional GTG. Agree with Jason, you certainly have plenty places to stay if you want to come up for a function.....

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
cool guys i appreciate it! ill remain active here on the board for sure. im too addicted to posting not to be. im sure i can make the occiasional gtg so this isnt like a goodbye just more of a see ya'll alot less
sounds like OC. was a blast! man i wish i coulda been appart of that cruise down coastal freeway!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
93cobra#3326 said:
cool guys i appreciate it! ill remain active here on the board for sure. im too addicted to posting not to be. im sure i can make the occiasional gtg so this isnt like a goodbye just more of a see ya'll alot less
sounds like OC. was a blast! man i wish i coulda been appart of that cruise down coastal freeway!
It was crazy Bryan...we had 22 Cobras and for about 3 miles we had 3 Cobras lined up across the entire highway. For about 10 miles we were paired up in 11 groups of 2, side by side. People were lined up for miles along the highway in lawn chairs and blankets, watching the all the cars go by. It was kinda like the 4th of July......

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
IronTerp said:
It was crazy Bryan...we had 22 Cobras and for about 3 miles we had 3 Cobras lined up across the entire highway. For about 10 miles we were paired up in 11 groups of 2, side by side. People were lined up for miles along the highway in lawn chairs and blankets, watching the all the cars go by. It was kinda like the 4th of July......

That's just freakin AWESOME.... I hope we got some new members out of this weekend :beer:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Bryan, good luck to you and your fiance', stay in touch, the MACA will miss having you around. Will you be going to MB for MustangWeek?

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Amen to that, Luis. :beer:

I have only 1 request.... Make 1 GTG a year :-D

:idea: Just move down there and leave the Cobra in my garage that way the car will make all the GTG :thumbsup: I have a 5 yr old that will love to take care of it for you really good :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

just kidding :coolman:

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
Well guys i hate to say it but it became official thursday. My fiance' and I are moving to Raliegh NC. I start my new job on june 6th. ive been talking to the dealer down there for awhile now but when it came time it all happened really quickly. its just too dam expensive around here and with no family ties holding us here its like why stay...well exept for the MACA ;-)
i know ill still be looming around here on the boards but i wont be making very many gtg's. i just wanted say its been great getting to know some of you and im sorry i didnt get to know everyone. MACA truely is a great group of people and i doubt it, but ill be looking for the same thing down in Raliegh.
i have to admit i was real skeptical about joining a "club" but this one is different so keep it that way :beer:
see you guys around on the boards! :beer:
Bryan

So, when is the going away party? :poke: :-D

Dolemite

Established Member
It sux to see you go man, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. We better see you up here for some GTG's when you have the chance!!!
Good luck with the move. :beer:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
You gotta be kiddin'!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't leave. You didn't give MACA 2 weeks notice. At least you're going out with a bang on your run at MIR. Good luck, Godspeed, and keep posting up, bro. Last I saw on the weather maps, NC is still part of the MID ATLANTIC....................... :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread