I've gotta move.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
You will hate the summers, but the ribs are the best.
Look for a place in Lees Summit, seemed to be a nice area.

Chad_Diesel

Yeah Dude Sure Whatever
Established Member
dougwg said:
damn.... and you got the house all done..... fockers :bash:

Yeah it goes on the market on Monday. I'll be askin about $179,000 for it. I can only hope it goes quick so I don't have to pay for rent in KC and a mortgage here in Livonia.

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
I'm going to miss ya! This could be for the best,the rest of us will probably end up at the Rouge............. So count your blessing.

Oh and the "free money" doesn't hurt either ;)

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Damn man, sorry to hear. Let us know when your going away party is. At least its not too far away, I drove through there on my way to get my cobra. Its too bad you wont be here for the cruises this summer, you always made me laugh.

Chad_Diesel

Yeah Dude Sure Whatever
Established Member
This weekend I'm taking all the aftermarket stuff off my car to trade it in on a new F150. I figure with the equity in my car I can pay for a two year lease up front. That way I don't have to worry about money for two cars and I'll have a new vehicle paid for durring my relocation process.

Maybe in the near future, after I get settled in, I can finally get that 66-77 Bronco that I've been talking about for years.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I hope things go as smoothly as possible for you during this difficult transition, Chad

and it sucks to see it transformed back to a regular GT......that's a really sharp car!

the truck will certainly come in handy though...I know I'll always have a pickup in my stable

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Sorry to hear, maybe you can make it back for one of the cruises, definately lets us know when the party is....

quikfix

Established Member
Sorry you have to leave the area Chad but I'm glad they had a position
for you. Wish ya the best of luck out there! They use a little less road
salt, better odds finding that Bronco!

Blue03

Established Member
Hey, good luck to you. The only way to look at it is better to be working than the other.

Users who are viewing this thread