I've had my 2016 Gt/Cs for a week now, and i just ordered my 1st mod!!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Ok gents after listening to tons of catback exhausts for a week, i finally decided to buy 1. I went with the stainless steel MBRP street H cat back with 4.5 inch tips. I really liked the quality of the sound. My Focus st of which i traded in on this car had an MBRP pro series exhaust which i liked very much...since I'm only an hour away from AM it ships today and will probably be delivered tommorow. Next mod, wheels so I can get some fatter tires under it!

Game on!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I've not had my 16 for a week yet, and have a Redline hood lift kit, MRT resonator delete, windows tinted and roof wrapped gloss black and a tune on the ECM.. LOL. It's hard to fight the bug isn't it...ha ha!

P.S.

Update your sig..;-)

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Ordered these the other day 19x9 front 19x10 with tpms sensors and black lugs all for $592.00 shipped.

image_zpsmvmoheud.jpg

BradleyMac

Established Member
Hissman, on your post above you show in your vehicle description area, a white/black coyote on your front grill. Where did you get it? I've seen them at the SpaceCity site, however they are never available for purchase. Is there another place to get them?
Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread