I've joined the Darkside...

Sully008

Established Member
Hey everyone,

I've been lurking here for awhile now, since BillyGman told me about this site. Finally joined today. I really like how things aren't so "clamped down" here. I especially like reading the road kill forum. Now that I'm a member, I'm gonna check out the smackdown forum. :burnout:

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Welcome Aboard, Sully! This is a pretty cool plce to hang out. You get to "stretch your legs" a bit over here, if you know what I mean... :D

DJP

Established Member
Welcome, Sully008. Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
I havent been over here in a couple of weeks, so here is a belated "Welcome"

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Welcome!

This is not the darkside, but the right side, and one of these days in the future, will be the only side.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Welcome aboard!! This board offers pluses and minuses like any board does. You definately have more freedom to speak your mind here which is sometimes good, but it can also be bad at times too. particularly when you're dealing with some young ****y punks, and unfortunately, thery're some of those on almost any online board.

There's a number of knowledgeable and great guys here, just as there are on the Marauder board, but you do have some members here or there who don't respect anyone, and quite frankly express themselves in way which sometimes might indicate that their mom and Dad never spanked them when they were kids, and let them say and do anything they felt like.

You definately will have a greater concentration of Marauder specific information usually on the Marauder board than on here, however, you'll often be more exposed to more knowledge here concerning the 4.6L engine in general as well as other topics like supercharging, Nitrous oxide injection, as well as a smorgasborg(sp?) of everything about Cobras and Mustangs.

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
Sully008 said:
Hey everyone,

I've been lurking here for awhile now, since BillyGman told me about this site. Finally joined today. I really like how things aren't so "clamped down" here. I especially like reading the road kill forum. Now that I'm a member, I'm gonna check out the smackdown forum. :burnout:

Welcome Sully. You will enjoy it here as well as the information gained from a lot of Marauder enthusiasts. :beer:

Sully008

Established Member
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. You weren't kidding about the Smackdown café being not for the faint of heart, Billy. Don't get me wrong, MMnet will still be my #1 place for most Marauder info, but this place is has a lot of different "characters" so to speak. It's nice to see mad chaos in a thread every once in a while.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Sully008 said:
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. You weren't kidding about the Smackdown café being not for the faint of heart, Billy. Don't get me wrong, MMnet will still be my #1 place for most Marauder info, but this place is has a lot of different "characters" so to speak. It's nice to see mad chaos in a thread every once in a while.
Yeah Mike, I'm glad that this board does have a smackdown forum, however, I usually only go there once every few months, since much of the posts in there just get too stupid. That ofcourse isn't any reflection on this board as a whole, nor on the administrator of this board as far as I'm concerned.

I guess that my taste lies somewhere between the strictness of some boards where you cannot even talk about any street racing at all, nor even about doing burnouts, and the smackdown forum on this board. The content in either is usually too extreme for my taste. While one is much too inhibited and therefore unrealistic, the other extreme simply gets too childish and egotistical.

And that's why I really enjoy most of the forums on this board, because I feel they're somewhere in the middle of those two extremes that I've described, and that I believe serves as a good balance. A balance that tends to keep things pretty realistic.

Last edited:

DJP

Established Member
I truly enjoy this site. Diversity is what it's about. Hat's off to the admin here who realize that it's the MEMBERSHIP that makes this thing work.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
DJP said:
I truly enjoy this site. Diversity is what it's about. Hat's off to the admin here who realize that it's the MEMBERSHIP that makes this thing work.

The admin will whack you here too....you just have to try harder :-D

DJP

Established Member
Defyant said:
The admin will whack you here too....you just have to try harder :-D

LOL. If the admin whacks me here....then at least I'll know I deserved it :cryying:

Pacman

Established Member
Sully008 said:
Hey everyone,

It really is a great site for marauders, my one buddy is on here and likes it a lot! Great to learn things, deffinately...!

Users who are viewing this thread