jack3d

clbailey

Established Member
As a member of the US military, we often get news a little too late....

Consumers of jack3d be aware, you will pop positive for meth-amphetamines if you are a regular user.

It has came to our attention after too many people got in trouble for meth, unknown to them.

ZO Fast

All Gold Everything
Established Member
Any solid evidence of that? Not that I'm calling you a liar but I would actually like to see some factual information.

01svtL

Established Member
Odd, never seen a single user on any of the bodybuilding/lifting forums I'm on mention anything like this.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
What the **** is Jack3d?

BriansZ

Established Member
Back in the late '90's I used Ultimate Orange pre-workout until we were informed that it could cause a false positive and we weren't allowed to use it. They sent out a list of supplements that could cause a positive drug test.

I just recently started using Jack3d only on days when I feel I need a little extra motivation but luckily I separated from the military five years ago. This doesn't surprise me though if it is true.

USMarksman91

Banned
Odd, never seen a single user on any of the bodybuilding/lifting forums I'm on mention anything like this.

This is no longer true. The original jack3d formula had methamphetamine derivitives in it. Ended in i think 2009. Its over, Jack3d will no longer make you fail for meth. Formula is now half as potent but clean for drug tests. Trust me.

Common

Established Member
This is no longer true. The original jack3d formula had methamphetamine derivitives in it. Ended in i think 2009. Its over, Jack3d will no longer make you fail for meth. Formula is now half as potent but clean for drug tests. Trust me.

I heard something like this. However, my friend is on that crap all the time and od's on it, passed his drug screen to work at a lab as a lab tech.

boatcop1

Established Member
As a certified wellness coordinator in the CG (we have all the same drug testing standards) I can assure you the the usage of Jack3d is safe while in the military! Flight status is something entirely different however the day to day usage of the product will not cause you to fail a wizz quizz! With that being said it is highly reccomended that you "cycle" your usage of the product for a few reasons. To essentialy give your kidney's a break and to reduce the risk of growing a tollerance and dependency for it. I have seen it a few times where guys will litteraly use it just to get through the day.

Jack3d is one of the stronger pre workout supplements out there. A little research will reveal some other pre workout supplements that are a little less harsh.

Here is the warning label for Jack3d! Strong stuff indeed!

NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a Physician before using this or any product if you have, or have a family history of, including but not limited to high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmias, heart, liver, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, phenochromacytoma, diabetes, asthma, recurrent head aches, anemia, nervousness, anxiety, depression or other psychiatric condition, peptic ulcers, Parkinson%rsquos disease, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder, or if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough or cold, and weight control products). Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects, including heart attack and stroke. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or other similar symptoms. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects and those that are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a Physician before consuming this product. Improper use of this product may be hazardous to a person%rsquos health. Do not use during strenuous activity in high temperature conditions (Greater than 80 degrees Fahrenheit). Drink at least 2 liters of water daily and consume adequate calories when using this product.

:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread