Jackal Fuel System installed at BBR

schecter

Established Member
Just installed the Jackal fuel system at BBR a couple weeks ago. Added the aeromotive fuel rails and ID1000 injectors. I was going to just go with the 80's, but at the last minute decided to bite the bullet and go with better quality. Also got my upper control arms replaced. The car put down 653 RWHP and 525 Ft/lbs on its final run. It has a lot more left, but with a stock bottom end we are keeping it safe. I posted a link to the first run which made 635 as the other two videos were poorer in quality(iPhone videos). Had to stand outside of the shop to take the video as the car is definitely not quiet. Its driving better to me than it did stock and gets about 20 mpg highway up from 13 previously. Next will be swapping gears to 3.27's or 3:31's, relocation brackets replacing the clutch, and finally rebuilding the bottom end. I can't praise the guys at BBR enough. They do phenomenal work.

2012 Procharged mustang dyno - YouTube

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Just installed the Jackal fuel system at BBR a couple weeks ago. Added the aeromotive fuel rails and ID1000 injectors. I was going to just go with the 80's, but at the last minute decided to bite the bullet and go with better quality. Also got my upper control arms replaced. The car put down 653 RWHP and 525 Ft/lbs on its final run. It has a lot more left, but with a stock bottom end we are keeping it safe. I posted a link to the first run which made 635 as the other two videos were poorer in quality(iPhone videos). Had to stand outside of the shop to take the video as the car is definitely not quiet. Its driving better to me than it did stock and gets about 20 mpg highway up from 13 previously. Next will be swapping gears to 3.27's or 3:31's, relocation brackets replacing the clutch, and finally rebuilding the bottom end. I can't praise the guys at BBR enough. They do phenomenal work.

2012 Procharged mustang dyno - YouTube

Yeah buddy. Love the car and it sounds amazing in person. Hurry up and finish that job over seas bro so we can go get those beers!! :beer:

Good to know. Im looking at a votech kit. I was wanting bbr to do the dyno tune.

Looking forward to getting her dialed in bud :beer:

schecter

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-2014-mustangs-354/897853-2012-gt-black-south-fl.html Theres a link to pics and part list of the car. The car was completed in a day, not too bad.

20x9+35/ 20x11+53 Forgestar F14 Bronze Burst
BMR Tubular Subframe Connectors
Eibach Pro-Alignment Pan Hard Bar
Barton Industries Mustang Short Throw Shifter
Eibach Pro-Street-S Coil Over Kit
Ford Racing 8.8 3.73 Gears
NX Single Nozzle System w/ 10 LB Bottle- not installed
Eibach 2011-2012 Mustang Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit
Borla 2011 5.0L Mustang GT ATAK Catback System
American Racing 1 7/8" Headers w/Offroad x-pipe
Procharger -D1 stage 2
Eaton tru-trac
BBR lower control arms
RTR kit
DSS one piece drive shaft

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
What other mods do you have?

D1SC stage 2 Procharger
ARH Longtubes with Off Road
Borla 3" Flow tubes with Atak Mufflers
3.73 Gear
BBR Return Style using the A1000
ID1000 Injectors

This is what I can remember but I know he has a lot of chassie/ suspension as well.

So was the install easy? I am deciding between the BBR unit or the JPC racing one.

The return system is a pretty straight forward install. Nothing to reinvent for the wiring and it all ties in nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread