32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
[youtube_browser]vNsmW3vaBJk[/youtube_browser]

Ballsy or just really really stupid?

Masonb5

Established Member
1. why was he under there to begin with
2. why the hell didnt he just wait for the damn thing to pass?

o2k

Noob
Established Member
1. why was he under there to begin with
2. why the hell didnt he just wait for the damn thing to pass?

that was scary as **** to watch when he was trying to get out while the train was moving.. Jackass indeed..

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
What I wanna know is...

1) Why was his friend recording? What all was he looking to capture?

2) What kind of friend won't put the cam-phone down for a second to literally yank the moron out by the arm as he's making his escape?

3) Wtf was he doing there to begin with? Was this all intentional?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
MORON! All it would have taken was one glad hand hanging a bit low and he would have been smoked! Plus crawling out while the train was still moving? REALLY? Cuts you in half like a big pair of scissors!

Idiots like this make my job suck!

byeofcr

Established Member
Dude was Pretty calm under there i woulda been flipping the **** out

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
That's a Darwin award winner waiting to happen....

And I hope his parents saw the video and beat his ass so bad he couldn't sit for a week....

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
If I had to guess he was doing it to be "cool" and the conductor saw him, and began to stop the train. It seemed like the train slowed down a lot. The kid saying "you're so ****ed" was probably saying it because the train was stopping and they were probably ****ed. All I really know is that those kids are part of the reason I have such little faith in the worlds future generations.

Digital

Established Member
Did you notice how wide he had his legs spread while he was under the train? That was obviously the distance his thighs need to be apart to support his balls.

johnnyrocket

Established Member
MORON! All it would have taken was one glad hand hanging a bit low and he would have been smoked! Plus crawling out while the train was still moving? REALLY? Cuts you in half like a big pair of scissors!

Idiots like this make my job suck!

I'm surprised he fit under the plow without getting hit along with all the glad hands. The train looked like it was slowing down so I'm thinking the engineer and conductor seen him in the gauge. It sucks walking 9,000ft of train to inspect it because of idiots like this. And then he rolls out while it was moving! Wow.:nonono:

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
If he went under the plow the crew would have seen him, and they would have stopped. My guess is he crawled what ever reason for underneath maybe to cross through, I mean the cars have ladders and crossover platforms, but I see retards do this all the time they go right under the drawbar/knuckles between cars. The reason they are going slow is because lots of tracks are 10mph tracks and that appears to be what they are doing.

You'd have to be a skinny little bitch to pull of what he's doing although the air hoses connecting car to car come in all different lengths and nowadays they have steel chains they are hung from yo control the slack in the air hoses that could of cleaned his clock real good..

20redfire03

Established Member
I was thinking he was nuts throwing his bag from under there but then he tried getting out himself. That was a big WTF!!!

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Doon't knoow what all the fuss was aboot 'eh. Prolly went to the Hoser Hut for some Molson's.

PUSHA TON

Established Member
It takes a lot to bother me but this almost gave me a panic attack. Very stupid. I kept think what if his belt get caught on something.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I'm surprised he fit under the plow without getting hit along with all the glad hands. The train looked like it was slowing down so I'm thinking the engineer and conductor seen him in the gauge. It sucks walking 9,000ft of train to inspect it because of idiots like this. And then he rolls out while it was moving! Wow.:nonono:

The cow catcher doesnt ride much if any lower than the glad hands. Sorry but I dont know ANY engineers that wouldnt have placed the train in emergency if they had seen this idiot laying in the tracks. The conductor has to walk it if I plug it so I could care less.

If he went under the plow the crew would have seen him, and they would have stopped. My guess is he crawled what ever reason for underneath maybe to cross through, I mean the cars have ladders and crossover platforms, but I see retards do this all the time they go right under the drawbar/knuckles between cars. The reason they are going slow is because lots of tracks are 10mph tracks and that appears to be what they are doing.

You'd have to be a skinny little bitch to pull of what he's doing although the air hoses connecting car to car come in all different lengths and nowadays they have steel chains they are hung from yo control the slack in the air hoses that could of cleaned his clock real good..

For sure must have tried to crawl under the drawbar/knucles while they were stopped. Even crossing through a train at the crossover platforms isnt a smart idea. We have had plenty of homeless people in tulsa get thrown off and cut up because they tried to cross through the train right as we are taking off. If you life isnt worth waiting 5-10 minutes for the train to pass then feel free.

Users who are viewing this thread