Jackson Verdict about to be announced

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
BANDIT HPT said:
I heard MJ wanted to make a deal and plead guilty as long as the send him to juvenile
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant wait for this to be over. I am sick of hearing it. Even if they find him innocent, he is guilty of being completely stupid, along with the parents of these kids. I wouldn't let my son stay the night at a grown man's house who has been accused of this before. I don't need money that bad. The parents should be locked up too :kaboom:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Money really will you buy you anything. I could screw 9 year olds then kill my wife and if I have millions get away with it.

blacksrt

Established Member
I have a feeling the men and women on the jury were most likely deciding the verdict on their on life. Not the fact that he was actually innocent of guilty.

inteller

Established Member
wow, now little boy molesters everywhere are saying "wow if I have enough money I can do just like MJ"

MystiChrome04

Established Member
Someone got like 50 million i can borrow? I feel like killing someone now. That is complete bullshit!!! God damn our Justice system is so screwed up!! :cuss:

blacksrt

Established Member
dfw99cobra said:
Money really will you buy you anything. I could screw 9 year olds then kill my wife and if I have millions get away with it.

basically!

Users who are viewing this thread