Jacksonville FL people, need some help

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
hey guys.......Recently I won an engine from this ebay auction:

Fully Built Teksid 4V Modular Motor Cobra | eBay

Because the guy had zero feedback, I called the phone number in the auction description and talked to him extensively about the engine. What he had to say sounded good but I still waited as long as possible before placing a bid. He did mention that he couldn't let the engine go for less than $5800 BUT, he never placed a reserve on the auction.
Now that the auction is over with, he sent me a message through Ebay declaring that he still needs $5800 for the engine and asks if I'm interested lol.........Obviously I had the winning bid of $3900 so legally, the engine is mine.

So I did a little research on the guy.......all of this is public information that was found by Google so there shouldn't be any problems with posting it up.

The guys name is Isael Gonzalez Cordova of Jacksonville FL 32211 (as shown in the email from ebay saying "Pay for this item") and this is his facebook page which includes photos of the engine from ebay AND shows it installed in his Fox coupe:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.4227291972143.160703.1580633584&type=3

I also found these..........Apparently he's been in a bit of trouble lately....This could explain the "emergency" that he referred to as the reason for the sale of the engine....

Isael Gonzalez-cordova Mug Shot

ISAEL GONZALEZ CORDOVA | Arrested on November 16, 2012 | JailBase

Where you guys come in:
Using the Jacksonville address, is there anyone local who could swing by there and see if the red fox coupe or the blue Toyota Tundra are there? Those vehicles are from two pictures on his facebook page. Basically see if the address on the florida.arrests.org website matches those pictures on his Facebook page.

I would be willing to forward a little cash to someone who can provide me this bit of "intel" as it would lead me to then file with the state attorny generals office and with the Jacksonville Sheriffs department on charges of Internet Fraud it is determined that I have legal grounds to do so. Obviously I would need proof that this address matches the pictures on his facebook page.

Send me a PM if anyone local to this guy is interested, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread