Jacksonville FL

Lord Warlock

Established Member
Not brand new here, been around since i got my cobra in december, but I'm trying to leave another forum I've been pretty active on for 5 years...after being fed up with the kids, bitching, and outright fraud that has become commonplace there. Figure its time to move on and spread my highly opinionated positions elsewhere.

I've had 4 mustangs since i was 16, a 66 v8 4spd conv, an 82 GLX GT 5.0 hatchback, a 2000 4.6L GT w/boss markings, and now my black 04 SVT Terminator cobra. I've been involved in the car hobby since the mid 70s when i got my license (yes i'm that old) I still own my first car (a 69 Dodge Charger R/T special edition, one of 2 made) and still have my last daily driver car which is a turbo stealth-although it sees no street time anymore, and is in storage in a newly built 2 car hobby garage in the backyard (with the charger) I usually keep my cars a long time, on average at least 9 years, some much much longer.

Anyhow, I imagine you'll be seeing more of me in the forum in the coming months. I'm pretty much an open book, and will discuss anything, so looking forward to meeting more folks here. :beer:

Lord Warlock

Users who are viewing this thread