James@RWTD=one word amazing

BAD03SVT

Established Member
some of you got to read about the problems i was experiencing after adding the 4lb lower to my 2.80 upper combo. if not and you want to here it is:

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/...72271post172271

anyway last thursday during the day i did some datalogging and my IAT2 temps were crazy high right around 150 degrees, which if i understand right the computer is already pulling a helluva amount of timing by then. so my car obviously felt great down low, and just not its self on the big end. well James, who is very busy, got to my file quickly and worked his magic :rockon: :idea:

he changed a long list of factors in my tune including where to computer will begin to pull timing. the great thing is where the computer was datalogging around 150 degrees at the IAT2 temps i logged again on Friday and after driving from waco to temple and back (80 miles roundtrip) the iat2 temps were only around 100-108. the car feels as strong now at 6200 as it does at 3500. i plan on getting back on the dyno today and going to midnight madness this weekend at SAR. i meant to go this past Saturday (thanks james for getting to it quickly) but it was rained out. the best time the car pulled before the Accufab, slicks, heat exchanger, and 4lb lower was a 11.37. i sure would like to get close to the 10 on the unported stock Eaton. :burnout:

once again thanks to James to out all my problems
:beer:

BAD03SVT

Established Member
if anyone was wondering the main reasons the IAT2 temps were down is that he had lowered the main fans, which i didnt know how low i could go so i only had them down about 10 degrees. like he said he also has the intercooler pumps going all the time. another factor that i thought i typed, but i guess my mind was going faster than my hands you must forgive me there completely my fault. but the outside temps were about 10 degrees cooler as well.

Users who are viewing this thread