Jason's Auto Spa Recently Detailed & Updates

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Looks FANTASTIC Jason...I wish I had you here in ATL to make mine look that good (again!) :coolman:

But...that's not you in the reflection of the bumper??!! That dude has a full head of hair...what gives? :shrug:

Rider90

Established Member
Looks FANTASTIC Jason...I wish I had you here in ATL to make mine look that good (again!) :coolman:

But...that's not you in the reflection of the bumper??!! That dude has a full head of hair...what gives? :shrug:
Hopefully I'll make it out there again! The person taking those pictures is my assistant, Jake. Hope you're doing well Todd!! :beer:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Hopefully I'll make it out there again! The person taking those pictures is my assistant, Jake. Hope you're doing well Todd!! :beer:

Well...I like your other "assistant" better...tell lovely Ellie I said "Hello"!

VtekII

Established Member
dam, some really nice work you guys do! do you ever get nervous polishing on those high dollar cars?

... you burn through on an 03 cobra ehh the owner will be pissed and maybe say some bad stuff about you to his friends, but you burn through on a lambo or ferrari and the owner will probly ruin your life!lol

Rider90

Established Member
dam, some really nice work you guys do! do you ever get nervous polishing on those high dollar cars?

... you burn through on an 03 cobra ehh the owner will be pissed and maybe say some bad stuff about you to his friends, but you burn through on a lambo or ferrari and the owner will probly ruin your life!lol
Thank you :beer: I have an ultrasonic paint depth gauge that tells me how thick the clear coat is before I polish. High dollar car coming up! :rockon:

Rider90

Established Member
Detailed & Delivered!

2008 Ferrari F430 Coupe
Grigio Silverstone

Started by removing the wheels and detailing the inner barrels, brakes, and suspension:

ja-0-1.jpg

ja-0-2.jpg

ja-0-3.jpg

ja-0-4.jpg

ja-0-5.jpg

ja-0-6.jpg

ja-0-7.jpg

ja-0-9.jpg

ja-0-10.jpg

ja-0-11.jpg

ja-0-14.jpg

Hand-tightened and then torqued in a star pattern with our Snap-On Torque Wrench:
ja-0-12.jpg

ja-0-13.jpg

Detailed the engine bay:
ja-0-15.jpg

ja-0-16.jpg

ja-0-17.jpg

ja-0-18.jpg

ja-0-19.jpg

ja-0-20.jpg

Covering up the engine so it doesn't get wet from the hand wash. I could have washed the engine after the hand wash, but I prefer to do it this way so the mild engine cleaners and protectants involved can't possibly contaminate the surrounding paintwork and are instead washed off. The engine bay will have to be wiped down and inspected two more times before it is seen by the customer due to washes.

ja-0-21.jpg

ja-0-22.jpg

ja-0-23.jpg

At this point, the Ferrari has been clay barred and I am now taping off any trim, emblems, weatherstripping, etc... that might come in contact with the polisher before the two stage light polish:
ja-0-24.jpg

ja-0-25.jpg

ja-0-26.jpg

After the polishing is finished, the tape is removed and the car is washed again with another new wash mitt. This ensures the dusting that comes off the pad during polishing is not left on the vehicle or in various jambs, cracks, door seals, and so on.
ja-0-27.jpg

ja-0-28.jpg

Detailed interior:
ja-0-29.jpg

ja-0-30.jpg

Finished with Zymol Vintage Estate Glaze:
ja-0-31.jpg

ja-0-32.jpg

ja-0-33.jpg

ja-0-34.jpg

ja-0-35.jpg

ja-0-36.jpg

ja-0-37.jpg

ja-0-38.jpg

ja-0-39.jpg

Going back home safely in our custom 40' enclosed trailer. The F430 is winched inside (No one sits in the car, or crawls out of it) and straps are used over the tires to secure it to the floor. The winch cable was removed for the photo and you can see the shiny tow hook on the passenger side. The cable is hooked back up for transport but with a lot of slack as transporting it taught could seriously damage the vehicle.

ja-0-40.jpg

ja-0-41.jpg

ja-0-42.jpg

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Clearcoat restoration:

ScU-19.jpg

ScU-20.jpg

ScU-21.jpg

Finished engine bay pictures. I polished the carbon fiber by machine to bring back a high gloss finish.

ScU-22.jpg

ScU-23.jpg

Final pictures & delivery:

ScU-24.jpg

ScU-25.jpg

ScU-26.jpg

ScU-27.jpg

ScU-28.jpg

ScU-29.jpg

ScU-30.jpg

ScU-31.jpg

ScU-32.jpg

This car is amazing in person Great Work is an understatement Jason! I have had the pleasure of getting whacked by this car on the expressway also. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread