Jay Leno Garage 2015 Mustang GT

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I'm really diggin the interior and fastback. The rear will grow on me with aftermarket parts but I'll take a while for the front to catch on.

Sidenote, does this mean there will be an ecoboost track pack car?

Colleton

Established Member
Great video, thanks. The more I see the new Mustang the more I like it.

Mr. Iaccoca was looking pretty frail, sad to see that.

S3XPanther

Established Member
Gorgeous car. I will CERTAINLY be ordering a hi-po version once that is announced. I can't wait.

Superhawk2002

Established Member
It's growing on me. Not enough to ever trade in the Shelby, but enough for me to have one sitting beside the Shelby someday.

MOUNT-N-SLOT

Established Member
Boost Gauge on 5.0

Tons of speculation in the many threads in 2015+ S550 Mustang Sub-Forum regarding a supercharged / turbocharged 5.0 / 5.8 Trinity 2015 Mustang.

In this video at 23:00, Chief Engineer explains that the boost / vacuum gauges are dependent on what engine is in the car. Since Ford has announced 3 engines in 2015 and this vehicle and all the other 2015's shown to date are prototypes, my belief, based on comments starting at 23:00 is that the boost gauge is NOT for a blown 5.0 option available in 2015, but the Eco-boost, available at launch in 2015.

It's like a placeholder, showing what the interior looks like with all available options, i.e. the Eco-boost Boost Gauge.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
I was pretty impressed to hear Perciak say the IRS is world class and that they had to re-engineer the front suspension as a result. I'm thinking over 1.0g on skidpad. This will be a dramatic improvement in handling.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
its growing on me, I wasnt a fan of the interior compared to the 2010-2014 cars, the randomly placed mustang badge on passenger and way the cheap silver flowed into the dash looked like crap in pics, but this car seems to got rid of that, it has the 2008-2009 bullit mustang style mettalic dash and flows into it .

Users who are viewing this thread