JBA Cat-Back

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I had one back on my old 01 cobra. It was a great catback. The only issue is since its a 3' the clearances around the gas tank shroud are a little tight so watch for that. I have heard JBAs quality has gone down some in recent years under new ownership, but thats hearsay from the internet.

I ran mine with BBK LTs and a Catted H. I loved it. Not bad around town from what I remember but had a nice sound when on it. I know there are some clips on youtube.

bd93cobra

Established Member
I have a JBA catback on my '04 Cobra. I agree with the previous post on how their quality is really suffering. This catback is no more than 18 months old and the mufflers rattle so much that it is embarrassing to drive around town. When it was about a year old I started hearing a rattling sound but I thought it was the rear bumper frame vibrating but it turned out the inside of the mufflers are coming apart. I had also had a pair of the JBA mid length headers on my '03 Cobra and had nothing but problems with them, first of all they didn't fit very well and I had to have them welded up twice.

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
Late to the party but I also run 3" JBA Catback. Fitment is ok at best and sound is ok. Sound clips in sig. I plan to swap out the mufflers with Borlas when ever I am not so lazy...

Users who are viewing this thread