JBAs, 03 Bassani sounds in here

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
Sounds bad ass! How does it feel now with all that stuff installed?? Must be night and day. Where did you buy that lower pulley from and how much?? Who have you been ordering your mods from??

XtraVenom03

Established Member
some guy out her in Southern Cali. I don't have the lower pulley done yet. That will be tomorrow morning. I should be boosting 6 pounds. But the bassani cat back is just to loud so I'm going to get my cats back on it so it could be used on the street.

eddy z

Established Member
XtraVenom03--are leaving the cat back system on, and just putting the cats back on did you mean in your last post?? or are you taking off the cat back system??

what do you think?? is it worth getting the cat back system?? along with the x pipe with free flow cats?? or leave stock cat back, and just get x pipe with free flow cats??

feedback would be helpful, as i am ready to do some exhaust work. just not certain what direction to go.. thanks.

Weasel

Established Member
Thanks for the clip. Sounds wicked good !

Mike

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I think he means he is going to put the cats back on the X-pipe.

I was planning on getting the X pipe w/cats and the cat back. Though, I do not want to sound like a nascar comming down the street. Having that said, is you bassani x and catback the system designed specifically for the 03? Did you install the X and catback prior to the headers? If so, was it loud?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
wow, that was amazing. If that is the 03 bassani system without the cats, I will get it right now. I don't care how much

XtraVenom03

Established Member
Yes folks, that was an 03 bassani setup with NO cats. I'm going to have them put on since I do live in LAPD zone and they love to give tickets around here. But if I didn't have to I wouldnt. I love the sound. Once again, I have JBA's, Bassani O/R X pipe and the 03 Bassani Catback.
And If you guys are wondering how this car pulls.............I can't even describe it.:) :)

XtraVenom03

Established Member
Bassin, I had everything done in one shot. But if don't like parents grabing their kids when they see you driving by I suggest you go with cats:-D

Users who are viewing this thread