JBS Motorsports at the glen!

WHLYTNIN

Established Member
Well, Hot is all I have to say about that!:burn:
HOT HOT HOT!!! Well dispite the heat and power steering problems we finished 6th we almost had a 3rd but we needed a driver change and that dropped us back to 6th so I think we are going to invest in some sort of cooling suit. well it's on to VIR next weekend and hopefully on to kick some butt! wish us luck!

http://www.grand-am.com/photos/gallery.cfm?id=67

http://www.grand-am.com/race_results/view_final.cfm?ider=42&id=21

http://www.grand-am.com/grandamcup/gsii_teams/37_jbs_motorsports.html

95rcobra

Hey Doug,
Damn!! It looks like I missed a great weekend of racing at the Glen. You guys at JBS had a good day coming in 6th. I see that the Cobra R's and Cobras took 1st and 3rd and finished 6 cars in the top 13. that is an awesome day for the Mustangs. this will extend the manufacturers points lead very nicely for Ford and the Mustangs. Its always great seeing the 95R's run so well in competetion on the road courses. it is just an awesome race car. I hope you guys at JBS have a better finish at the next outing and I will be watching out for that. Later 95rcobra.

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
is that really a 95 R?

whats the build # on it Doug?

would be a pretty cool addition to the registry, some free advertising for JBS!

--Russ:thumbsup:

WHLYTNIN

Established Member
I wish that it was a real one but its just a clone sorry:(
BUT it does have all of the cobra parts and a computer from Ford that you can not get any more it is wourth it's weight in GOLD!! But if yuo wont tell anybody.........
The only real R that is racing is this seires is the #17 Zippo car of TF racing. that thing was waisted at mid-OHIO last year I mean EVERYTHING was bent! And they put it back together! only cause shes real..

Thanks 95 Cobra!

Andy M

Established Member
Hey Doug,

Sounds like you guys did fairly well?!

By the way, I am personal friends with Armando Trentini (driver on the Momentum Racing/G&W Team). I attended the 24 Hours of Daytona Race with the team this past year... what a blast that was?!!

WHLYTNIN

Established Member
Yea we had a blast at daytona racing seeing how we have never been there!;-) but how come you can not stay on the track? that really pissed us off we had no idea that that was a rule!:cuss: we had to drive the conversion out of the track every night!:cuss: Are you going to be at VIR?

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
congrats! one of these days I'll get to the grand am race at the glen....hopefully I'll be running the track in august with the rochester shelby club :thumbsup:

95rcobra

Hey Doug,
Where did all the 95R's go in the GS II class of the grand am series. Last year when I was at the Glen for this race I saw many 95R's in the pits close up and saw that they were real. I know that Zippo Manu. is not racing in that class anymore and John Shreiner does not race the R anymore. But what about Snipes. Is he still racing the 95R in that GSII class. Where did all these R cars go. Were alot of them banged up in wrecks and retired from this street racing class. just wondering!! Good Luck at the next event. Later 95rcobra.

Users who are viewing this thread