JBS Motorsports This weekend at the Glen Grand-AM cup race!!!

WHLYTNIN

Established Member
Hello everybory this weekend is the grand-am cup at the glen I hope you can make it I know I talked to some of you before and I hope that you can make It!!! Caome on up and see The cobra Rs run! old iron that it is I will check back here soon to talk with you about this weekend Later
Doug!!!!!!!:-D

95rcobra

Hey Doug,
I had planned on coming up to the Glen for this weekends event but a Family Function is going to keep that from happening. Not real happy about it either. Best of luck in the race with the Cobra and I will be watching the results of this weekends action. Later 95rcobra.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
unfortunately I cant make it either, but I'm planning on running the glen on Aug 19-20 with the rochester shelby club....see my thread on the glen if you are interested in going....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WHLYTNIN

Established Member
Auhhh thats to bad I was looking foward to meeting some of you!:uh oh: Oh well may be next time. hey NJ2000R What are you going to be runnin at the glen?
Doug

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I'm taking the 2000 R....after I ran it at Gingerman, I'm hooked on this open-track thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

someday I'll get the 427 out on the track, but since I didnt build it, I dont want to assume everything was done the right way....I gotta spend some time under it before it sees the track....

Users who are viewing this thread