JDM is a class act ( FFW @ Texas )

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
JDM is a class act ( FFW @ Texas )

Just a short one, to let the guy and gals at JDM know that all their help and support for all those I watched them help or work on their Cobras and Lightning was fantastic. Not only were they racing, sponsering classes, but also took the time out to put in chips, and basicly any mech. work that could be done there. I had a great time hanging around the tent, and going out to eat dinner with the crew. I think any Cobra or Lightning owner that has a chance to see( meet) Jim, Julie or Shawn in person will be very happy with their visit. I watched all three of them running around @ 90 miles per hour, and stop dead in their tracks to answer someone elses questions......As you guys know from my posts I give props where props are due.......and this is one class act.

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
Have you ever seen a following like that? I mean every lightning in town must have been under that tent. JDM is doing something right, and we all like it.

jtfx6552

Established Member
Jim and his crew really do a nice job! As I posted before, they really helped me out at the mod shootout, even though I was competeing in the same class as their '03.

Definitely a class act.

JT

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Tell me about it. We have a lot of chatty people on here. [Including me!]

I really enjoy reading about good people. You hear so much about what's wrong and only once in a while you hear about someone doing it right. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread