JDM X-pipe Installed Update:(PICS)

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Original Post:
Well I just installed a JDM X-pipe with no cats this evening. Man my car sounded sick before and now FORGETABOUTIT!!!!It sounds awesome. Sounds somewhat the same when I start it or maybe I just didnt notice the difference because Im used to it being loud. But when I took A cruise down the block and hit the throttle a bit thats when I noticed a difference. I am very pleased with it. The pipe didnt take to long to install and it would have been easier if the people who installed my longtubes had put the collector pipes on correctly. Also the drivers side connection between the Collector pipe and x-pipe was a little off and required some elbow grease.But all In all its bad ass. I chose the x-pipe because my cats on the h-pipe would make an annoying rattle and they would also scrape on speed bumps. For anyone who is thinking of getting JDM longtubes I suggest getting it with the JDM x-pipe with no cats. Black03
Updated Post:
Here are the pics that I said I would post. Sorry if they are crappy. I took them tonight in my garage without the car being on ramps and the lighting in my garage is horrible. I will get better ones in the daylight on the ramps and Ill try to get a sound clip tomorrow for you. All I can say is that it sounds sick!!!

SvtVenom,
I think you might have the wrong person about the video your talking about. I havent posted and videos of my car. Hopefully soon.

Thanks, BLack03

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Nice pics. It must be another guy with a black coupe and JDM's then. Oh yeah, update your mod list in your sig ;-)

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Hey you forgot to install the collecter-primary bolts. ;-) Or did you leave them off because of fitment issues?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Socalblk03,
There are actually two sets of collector primary bolts. One set is on the outer side of the collector and one set is on the inside. The inside ones are the ones that I have bolted in. For a good fit I dont think that both sets can be bolted in at the same time.

Blades, PM me with your phone # and we'll get together for some filming.

Black03

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
I understand, I was just curious. I managed to get mine to line up no problem. The pic's not the best but you should be able to see.

Users who are viewing this thread