JDM X-pipe Installed!!!!WOW

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well I just installed a JDM X-pipe with no cats this evening. Man my car sounded sick before and now FORGETABOUTIT!!!!It sounds awesome. Sounds somewhat the same when I start it or maybe I just didnt notice the difference because Im used to it being loud. But when I took A cruise down the block and hit the throttle a bit thats when I noticed a difference. I am very pleased with it. The pipe didnt take to long to install and it would have been easier if the people who installed my longtubes had put the collector pipes on correctly. Also the drivers side connection between the Collector pipe and x-pipe was a little off and required some elbow grease.But all In all its bad ass. I chose the x-pipe because my cats on the h-pipe would make an annoying rattle and they would also scrape on speed bumps. For anyone who is thinking of getting JDM longtubes I suggest getting it with the JDM x-pipe with no cats. Black03

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ill put some pics up tomorrow morning. And Ill try and figure out how to do a sound clip.Black03

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sorry I havent been able to put pics or a sound clip up. Ill try and do it tonight.

SVTVenom, the X-pipe was $285.00
Black03

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Originally posted by black03
Sorry I havent been able to put pics or a sound clip up. Ill try and do it tonight.

SVTVenom, the X-pipe was $285.00
Black03

Yeah, I did a search for it instead of being lazy :) I'm really interested in pics and sounds of your car. Oh, by the way, do you have the video of your car coming around that corner? I had it, but I lost it and I LOVED how your car sounded in it. If you do have it, give me the link to it or send it to me. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread