Jeep Flips on Interstate

Bokeo

Established Member
Was driving down the interstate yesterday back to Texas and noticed a Jeep driving pretty crazy. I'm not sure if driver was drunk or just very sleepy but I called 911 and informed them of our location and heading. I then grabbed my camera and not even 15 seconds later he rear ends a truck in the slow lane and then slides off road and flips. Please be careful out there people!

[youtube_browser]7mfCv8sYHVc[/youtube_browser]

Kiohtee

Established Member
Good catch! But did you really just keep driving? :nonono:

96 cobra

Established Member
Glad to see he didn't end up taking anyone down with his stupidity.

I've been using a dash cam for a few months now, it's amazing the amount of crazy driving you come across.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Glad you stopped to see if they were ok. How do know they weren't having a heart attack or diabetic coma or seizure?

jhonda

Established Member
Glad you stopped to see if they were ok. How do know they weren't having a heart attack or diabetic coma or seizure?
Yeah. How do know.
Maybe they were high on crack and just got done killing a family and had several weapons with ieds waiting on someone to test them.

Bokeo

Established Member
Good catch! But did you really just keep driving? :nonono:

There was a truck to my right about 10 feet back that pulled over, if he had not I would have. I was a volunteer firefighter for 3 years so I've had my fair share of Automobile accidents and I can say it still has ****ed me up in the head years later.

Yeah. How do know.
Maybe they were high on crack and just got done killing a family and had several weapons with ieds waiting on someone to test them.

This is True, hard to say what was cause. But I'm leaning more towards Drunk driving.

Even stranger is the truck that got hit kept driving....

Yup, The white truck he hit was driven by a really old guy. As I passed him he had a really mellow look on his face and he was just focused on the road.

Kiohtee

Established Member
The fact that you were a volunteer firefighter and kept driving makes it that much worse. You're probably better trained than 98% of people.

What is this world coming to? :nonono:

Nocturnal5.0

Captain Go-Fast
Established Member
Not to Monday morning quarterback this but isn't it illegal to not stop after witnessing an accident if you have accommodation to do so? Should have gotten the plate number of the truck he hit and turned around. If that old guy didn't realize what had just happened, he will eat the bill down the road for the damages, and either way, that guy in the jeep could have used your assistance. While at a late night car meet, I witnessed two drunk men exit the interstate at full speed, proceed straight through the roundabout at the end of the ramp, and head on the guard rail on the opposite side. It sent the Tahoe about 8 feet in the air and straight down a 20 foot drop on the opposite side where it burst into flames. Despite the fact that they were stone cold wasted, myself and about 10 others rushed to their aid, disgusted as we were with them, they still deserved our help.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
bitch-chris-colfer-glee-kurt-Favim.com-235608.gif

alaskablkmach

Established Member
*Edited by moderator, this isn't SD. *** Who gives a shit if you think he was drunk. The fact of the matter is.....YOU DIDNT KNOW!!!. Even if he was he still needed help. What if their was kids in the car. Sleep easy buddy!!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
This isn't worth much in terms of youtube money. The real money would have been in stopping, seeing how bad the driver was injured, and then getting footage of the driver being arrested for drunk driving.

hireman

Established Member
Failure to render aid..... Had a buddy years ago that got a ticket for that, forgot what the situation surrounding it was though

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Op, ****'em.

Im not stoping for some asshole that was driving like that. Id call 911, provide location of the accident and be on my way.

PEACE!

Bokeo

Established Member
Op, ****'em.

Im not stoping for some asshole that was driving like that. Id call 911, provide location of the accident and be on my way.

PEACE!

LOL, yup! Love the enthuisiasm of these other cats though. Keep it up guys!!

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Op, ****'em.

PEACE!

Do you know the situation? Could have been medical? What if there were kids in the Jeep? Yeah, just keep going. Idiot.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you know the situation? Could have been medical? What if there were kids in the Jeep? Yeah, just keep going. Idiot.

If there were kids, I guess maybe they will burn alive, feeling their skin melting as they lose consciousness. Or maybe their necks were snaped on impact. It changes nothing.

If I dont know you, no ****s are given... Feel free to be a hero all you want little buddy!

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
If there were kids, I guess maybe they will burn alive, feeling their skin melting as they lose consciousness. Or maybe their necks were snaped on impact. It changes nothing.

If I dont know you, no ****s are given... Feel free to be a hero all you want little buddy!

Seriously?
I just posted a video to this section with a comment that my faith in humanity was restored, and then I read this shit?

Users who are viewing this thread