jeep srt-8?

Chadwick0585

Established Member
jeep grand cheroke SRT-8???

wtf, did they make another one......i was sittin at a light in bithlo by orlando speedworld, and a jeep pulls next to me fairly new, and starts reving his engine, and i give the laugh, and i rev mine.....he pulls away in the turning lane and i see "SRT-8" on the back of the jeep, wtf hope this isent real.

oneoff

Established Member
Chadwick0585 said:
no shit, wow.....can they take a stock lightning!?

They should be able to. Especially out of the hole in a street race... 4wd

Last edited:

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
Chadwick0585 said:

wtf, did they make another one......i was sittin at a light in bithlo by orlando speedworld, and a jeep pulls next to me fairly new, and starts reving his engine, and i give the laugh, and i rev mine.....he pulls away in the turning lane and i see "SRT-8" on the back of the jeep, wtf hope this isent real.

hahaha badass, that was my buddy russ i bet. was it grey? and were there multiple people inside?

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
he mentioned something about seeing a lightning on the way out or something. wasnt paying too much attention, but thats cool, just shows how much of a small world it is. that was actually his girlfriends dad's. he has a clean looking 06 gt with a bunch of boltons, it runs 13.1. he didnt get to run that srt8 though, he didnt have any pants on or a helmet so they didnt let him run

Last edited:

Chadwick0585

Established Member
ya, i think so....he looked eather hispanic or italian....or dark complection lol....but ya, and the other passenger was a lady, and she kinda jumped when my supercharger spun up. lol

FlaHP

Established Member
My tuner ran a 12.7 ish with a CAI and dry shot. They still have yet to crack the tune on those things and he sais ," a lot is left on the table."

They are pimp but very pricey.

Last edited:

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
Chadwick0585 said:
lol, i raced a car one in avalon with an exhaust, but that was with my red lightning, took him off the line and never saw him again.

Chadwick0585 said:
jeep srt-8?

Which one is it?

Users who are viewing this thread