Jeep SRT8 THIS!!! TBSS FTW!!!

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Just a little video from this pass weekend's LSX shootout. RPM's TBSS, (approx. 4700lbs.), Fully street legal, 4 seats and 4 doors W/ Cage, on DR's!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bH2izD7IFU"]YouTube - Trailblazer SS 9.27 pass LSX shootout[/ame] :eek::eek::eek::bowdown: 9.27@ 145+MPH!!!!

What you got for that Andy! :-D

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
OMFG!!!! i am speechless. Definetely wouldn't wanna run into that thing on the streets.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I wanna see pics, I kinda find it hard to believe that TBSS is full weight. :eek: It must be making huge power, but even then how the hell is the trans and rear-end staying together @ that curb weight? Are you sure it doesn't just have a full interior, but tubular front suspension and other goodies?

Last edited:

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Last year it went 10.21@ 132+MPH weighing 4650lbs. Without a Cage or all the safety equipment to make it legal. This year RPM had a New set-up on the motor but still run a full interior but had added the proper safety cage and equipment to not get kicked out like last year. It's the Real Deal guy's!

Anyone in a hurry for Groceries? :D

quick04gti

Established Member
actually i think it is a fully built 427 with a 450 shot :rockon: hahahah, there is a vid and pics posted here somewhere

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
I wanna see pics, I kinda find it hard to believe that TBSS is full weight. :eek: It must be making huge power, but even then how the hell is the trans and rear-end staying together @ that curb weight? Are you sure it doesn't just have a full interior, but tubular front suspension and other goodies?

This is my buddys car, it is a full weight ride.

It is making huge power, has a big stroker motor and a big shot of gas. He actually broke the rear end at the shootout.

His 9.27 pass was with a progressive controller and wasn't coming in till later down the track for the full shot. When they tryed to ramp it in earlier it broke the rear.

Even if it has a tubular suspension its still "full weight" its not a stripped out race car.

Funny thing is this thing was literally put together the day before they left, rich ass tune and all. It will be in the 8's easy

Jefe

Established Member
Impressive but comparing the TB's aftermarket parts availability to the SRT8's is not even comparable

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
thats fast as hell, but i still have absolutely no desire to go fast in a suv.

my92gt

Established Member
MartinsTBSS.gif

MartinsTBSS2.gif

MartinsTBSS3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread