Jeff Hanneman(Slayer) Dead at 49

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Interesting if the Brown recluse bite played a part in his liver failure. Was never a slayer fan but RIP to a legend.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Interesting if the Brown recluse bite played a part in his liver failure. Was never a slayer fan but RIP to a legend.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
Yuk. Not a Slayer fan but looking at the gash on his arm, ouch!

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
from what I've read the spider bite was not a big deal anymore and was pretty much healed up which leads me to believe that this was more than likely hepatitis C or alcoholism which has been claimed by more than one source. Rip.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
RIP god O metal. I was sad to see his still wasnt going to go on this tour, but this is so much worse. Glad I saw him with both paul and dave. :(

WildOne12

Established Member
I was lucky enough to see Slayer live over in Camden N.J. a few years back when they toured with Megadeth. They are definitely a great live band & play at inhuman speeds… especially the drummer!

R.I.P. Jeff 49 is way too young to leave this earth!
I can hear it now all the great ones who have left us way too early rocking out Jimi, Randy, Stevie, Jeff & all the other Guitar Greats! Rock On :beer:

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
I was lucky enough to see Slayer live over in Camden N.J. a few years back when they toured with Megadeth. They are definitely a great live band & play at inhuman speeds… especially the drummer!

R.I.P. Jeff 49 is way too young to leave this earth!
I can hear it now all the great ones who have left us way too early rocking out Jimi, Randy, Stevie, Jeff & all the other Guitar Greats! Rock On :beer:

And Dimebag ! Don't forget Darrell !:rockon:

Prototype007

Established Member
RIP Jeff!

I'll never forget the first time I heard Slayer. Good ole' Raining Blood with the bass pumping up your heartbeat and the guitars being slayed!

Users who are viewing this thread