JF Kerry's 1971 Testimony to Congress

Paul Vincent

Established Member
J.F. Kerry's testimony before Congress in 1971 was so extremely anti-American that the Republican National Committee should make regular use of it during this campaign season. Kerry was either brainwashed, insane or a commie stooge. You can watch it on CSPAN at 9:30. I can't see how any American let alone a veteran could possibly support him.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Paul Vincent
I have no transcript, and don't now know where to get one, but please watch CSPAN tonight to see just what Kerry had to say (and how he said it).

Bahh, I wish I could. I will still be sitting here at work :(

I think there may have been a lot of fact to what Kerry was claiming. If there were American soldiers doing that sort of thing, they need to be held accountable for their actions, as long as we don't demonize the other soldiers doing their part in the process.

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
See at least Kerry is an actual veteran. He was a decorated soldier who didn't like what he saw in Vietnam.

Then you have rich boy Bush whose daddy kept him out of any kind of action.

So who is the real military man? A guy who actually served? or one who sat on his ass collecting DWIs and doing blow?

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by JaysGreenLX
See at least Kerry is an actual veteran. He was a decorated soldier who didn't like what he saw in Vietnam.

Then you have rich boy Bush whose daddy kept him out of any kind of action.

So who is the real military man? A guy who actually served? or one who sat on his ass collecting DWIs and doing blow?

Look into his medals, they were awarded in the classic Kennedy friends and family style. Three scratches and he left the war. Your statement pretty much shits on the entire National Guard. :beer:

Originally posted by KevinB120
Look into his medals, they were awarded in the classic Kennedy friends and family style. Three scratches and he left the war. Your statement pretty much shits on the entire National Guard. :beer:

I wasn't going to touch that one, but since you did, I will gladly agree. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I did like the pics of Kerry hangin out with Jane Fonda's crowd those are cute.

My father served in the Iron Triangle in 68/69, the worst place in the worst years of Vietnam. He recieved a Bronze star for being one of only two to survive his platoon being wiped out. He carried his friend 5 miles back to friendlies. He also had grenade schrapnel in his leg at the time so he got a Purple Heart. He has half a dozen other scars but no medals for those. Kerry got one everytime he got a scratch. He recieved a SILVER STAR after running his own boat aground and slitting the throat of a solitary soldier his machine gunner mowed down.

Kerry used propaganda to inflate the war atrocities, they were very isolated incidents. My father said it rarely happened. Most of the time it was done for intimidation, much like when US soldiers in WWII would mount the heads of Japanese soldiers on stakes or on their tanks.

This sounds like a political bias, im sure Clinton was defended to no end by him a few years ago. It is one of the standard Democrat's answers to the debates here, one of about 7 or 8. I should make a list, you guys could just cut and paste them in every debate in the future on here. It would cover abortion, racisim, GW's war record, the oil/terror thing, ect. The same old rhetoric Bill Mahr(and most other entertainers) uses.

George Bush was injured jumping out of a torpedo bomber, but Clinton was overlooked for his wonderfull acts of courage durring the Vietnam war.:shrug: Or his lack of providing a medical record(most likely drug use or a vd), selling US technology to China, missing out on getting Osama when we had the chance, ect??. Being in the Guard is being in the Guard. You cant fault GW for not being called into actuall battle. At least he never hung out with Hanoi Jane. I think the Dems just picked this new schmuck because he has pics of himself in a uniform, they don't have much else going right now to offer this country. Its hard to play the race card these days when the most powerfull Black Americans in pollitics are all Republicans.

They will definately find some "new" stuff to spread hate-monger propaganda again as usuall, but they sure are running out of stuff we havent already heard. The liberal media are the ones making the big f'n deal about the gay mariage thing a few weeks ago, don't fool yourself.

Usually its in small easy to remember tidbits of nonsence, get into any debate about the Middle East and its WAR FOR OIL!!! :nonono:

:sleeping:

Last edited:

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
Its kinda funny how all the people who...arent...in the military always shit on the National Gaurd...but everyone actually in it...respects them like nobody's business...maybe they realize without them...we wouldnt be the army we are

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Funny enough I walked downstairs to burn one, and the whackadoo dean is on Bill Mahrs show as we speak. He was Bush bashing about how we're using the excuse of Osama to fight Iraq(yes again-see also #5 on my list of the 8 THINGS DEMOCRATS SPOUT ABOUT EVERYTHING POLLITICS). Cleaning up Clinton's leftovers(Osama) is part of the effort yes, but more propaganda spewing from my TV yet again(his audience of course just about gives a standing ovation). Of course Saddam's blatent funding of the Palastinian effort is never brought up on network TV-I guess it never happenes then-seing that Osama is the only terrorist. Then immediately going into Nixon(#7 on the list), AGAIN, forgetting the entire cleaning-up-Johnson's-mess(Vietnam) part. I didnt listen long enough to see if he took the OIL(aka still-cleaning-up-the-Carter mess) route(#8 on the list).

Bill makes a half-ass "effort" to the effect of what if Iraq becomes a stable and influential country in the Middle East because of this(Bill is an Independent, dont forget:rolleyes: ), Dean basically says, "yea, its still wrong though". There is no cause in the Democratic party, no plan, no real "changes" other then getting in office and spending money, on themselves. Anyone who is not a Democrat is shit. I hate how they are allowed to use a derivative of "democracy" as the party name. So much so that a lot of people who proclaim they are Democrats do so only on the name, and the misnomer that "liberal" is in refference to "liberal rights" not "liberal use of government". My ex girlfriend said she was a Democrat for this reason(she now votes Republican and actually follows politics now-she HATED pollitics when I met her and never voted). Even the party name(s) are misleading. The party mascot is a dead ringer though.

Last edited:

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I did like the pics of Kerry hangin out with Jane Fonda's crowd those are cute.

My father served in the Iron Triangle in 68/69, the worst place in the worst years of Vietnam. He recieved a Bronze star for being one of only two to survive his platoon being wiped out. He carried his friend 5 miles back to friendlies. He also had grenade schrapnel in his leg at the time so he got a Purple Heart. He has half a dozen other scars but no medals for those. Kerry got one everytime he got a scratch. He recieved a SILVER STAR after running his own boat aground and slitting the throat of a solitary soldier his machine gunner mowed down.

Kerry used propaganda to inflate the war atrocities, they were very isolated incidents. My father said it rarely happened. Most of the time it was done for intimidation, much like when US soldiers in WWII would mount the heads of Japanese soldiers on stakes or on their tanks.

This sounds like a political bias, im sure Clinton was defended to no end by him a few years ago. It is one of the standard Democrat's answers to the debates here, one of about 7 or 8. I should make a list, you guys could just cut and paste them in every debate in the future on here. It would cover abortion, racisim, GW's war record, the oil/terror thing, ect. The same old rhetoric Bill Mahr(and most other entertainers) uses.

George Bush was injured jumping out of a torpedo bomber, but Clinton was overlooked for his wonderfull acts of courage durring the Vietnam war.:shrug: Or his lack of providing a medical record(most likely drug use or a vd), selling US technology to China, missing out on getting Osama when we had the chance, ect??. Being in the Guard is being in the Guard. You cant fault GW for not being called into actuall battle. At least he never hung out with Hanoi Jane. I think the Dems just picked this new schmuck because he has pics of himself in a uniform, they don't have much else going right now to offer this country. Its hard to play the race card these days when the most powerfull Black Americans in pollitics are all Republicans.

They will definately find some "new" stuff to spread hate-monger propaganda again as usuall, but they sure are running out of stuff we havent already heard. The liberal media are the ones making the big f'n deal about the gay mariage thing a few weeks ago, don't fool yourself.

Usually its in small easy to remember tidbits of nonsence, get into any debate about the Middle East and its WAR FOR OIL!!! :nonono:

:sleeping:

Kevin, the more i read your posts, the more i admire you!

OKC03Cobra

Established Member

Adm. Zumwalt chewed Kerry out for being out of control and indiscriminately firing into mostly civilian occupied areas. Kerry got his silver star after beaching his swift boat on a sandbar which put his crew in extreme peril and chased down a VC that had been wounded by .50 cal machine gun fire. He followed the VC behind an hooch and killed him and retrieved an already fired B-40 rocket launcher. B-40 operators normally did not carry secondary weapons. Kerry was the only officer on the scene and got to write up his own medal recommedation. He received three band-aid wounds and used the three-and-out rule to desert his shipmates, serve only 4 months in country and land some cushy admirals aide job back in the states.
In 1971, he tesified that all Vet Nam vets are murderers and baby killers and that atrociites happened on a daily, routine basis with the full approval of the entire chain of command. He also facilitated the testimony of fake veterans who confirmed Kerrys false allegations. Kerry was present at a meeting of the Viet Nam Veterans Against the War where it was discussed and voted on whether or not to assassinate seven United States Senators. The majority voted against but Kerry never reported the plot to the authorities. I spit on John Effing Kerry.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
Funny enough I walked downstairs to burn one, and the whackadoo dean is on Bill Mahrs show as we speak. He was Bush bashing about how we're using the excuse of Osama to fight Iraq(yes again-see also #5 on my list of the 8 THINGS DEMOCRATS SPOUT ABOUT EVERYTHING POLLITICS). Cleaning up Clinton's leftovers(Osama) is part of the effort yes, but more propaganda spewing from my TV yet again(his audience of course just about gives a standing ovation). Of course Saddam's blatent funding of the Palastinian effort is never brought up on network TV-I guess it never happenes then-seing that Osama is the only terrorist. Then immediately going into Nixon(#7 on the list), AGAIN, forgetting the entire cleaning-up-Johnson's-mess(Vietnam) part. I didnt listen long enough to see if he took the OIL(aka still-cleaning-up-the-Carter mess) route(#8 on the list).

Bill makes a half-ass "effort" to the effect of what if Iraq becomes a stable and influential country in the Middle East because of this(Bill is an Independent, dont forget:rolleyes: ), Dean basically says, "yea, its still wrong though". There is no cause in the Democratic party, no plan, no real "changes" other then getting in office and spending money, on themselves. Anyone who is not a Democrat is shit. I hate how they are allowed to use a derivative of "democracy" as the party name. So much so that a lot of people who proclaim they are Democrats do so only on the name, and the misnomer that "liberal" is in refference to "liberal rights" not "liberal use of government". My ex girlfriend said she was a Democrat for this reason(she now votes Republican and actually follows politics now-she HATED pollitics when I met her and never voted). Even the party name(s) are misleading. The party mascot is a dead ringer though.

I agree with ya man. All the democrats do now is Bush Bash...its getting VERY old VERY fast...they just cant seem to come up with their own ideas...they just take something bush says...tell you how they dont like it and how its so ungodly horrible (continued whining) and tell you how they could do it better...ive never heard so much damn whining from a group of people. i guess they will have a hair up their ass til there is a demo in the office...

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by OKC03Cobra
Adm. Zumwalt chewed Kerry out for being out of control and indiscriminately firing into mostly civilian occupied areas. Kerry got his silver star after beaching his swift boat on a sandbar which put his crew in extreme peril and chased down a VC that had been wounded by .50 cal machine gun fire. He followed the VC behind an hooch and killed him and retrieved an already fired B-40 rocket launcher. B-40 operators normally did not carry secondary weapons. Kerry was the only officer on the scene and got to write up his own medal recommedation. He received three band-aid wounds and used the three-and-out rule to desert his shipmates, serve only 4 months in country and land some cushy admirals aide job back in the states.
In 1971, he tesified that all Vet Nam vets are murderers and baby killers and that atrociites happened on a daily, routine basis with the full approval of the entire chain of command. He also facilitated the testimony of fake veterans who confirmed Kerrys false allegations. Kerry was present at a meeting of the Viet Nam Veterans Against the War where it was discussed and voted on whether or not to assassinate seven United States Senators. The majority voted against but Kerry never reported the plot to the authorities. I spit on John Effing Kerry.
:thumbsup:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member

I have looked into his medals, you brought that to my attention awhile ago. And I told you then to show me the actual citation that coupled the award. Otherwise, your post is mere anit-Kerry propaganda.
headscratch.gif
:bored:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member

I actually heard about that a little while ago, but was unable to confirm the truth of it. I think that Kevin mentioned something about his (Kerry's) medals and I wanted to find the truth behind numerous allegations I know that numerous Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines got a bit out of hand during Vietnam. I do not know if what I heard or what you said here is true or not, but I would like to find out.
I have talked to numerous Vietnam vets and they are all in agreement is seems like.:shrug:
Bottom line is, who served and who didn't?

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
I have looked into his medals, you brought that to my attention awhile ago. And I told you then to show me the actual citation that coupled the award. Otherwise, your post is mere anit-Kerry propaganda.
headscratch.gif
:bored:
smiley_crying.gif

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member

Snopes is amazing.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

Users who are viewing this thread