JHR Clutch Line

s174

trooper speed
Established Member
anybody running this? good/bad experiences

JHR 2011-2012 Mustang MT-82 High Volume Clutch Line Upgrade

JOE HECK RACING HIGH VOLUME CLUTCH LINE FOR 2011 2012 MUSTANG WITH GETRAG 6 SPEED MT-82 - YouTube

JHR-8025_MED.gif

cbaty08

Established Member
I am; I honestly can't say it made a difference, other then WHERE engagement is in your pedal stroke.

Then again I don't track/race my car...

I bought the mount/shifter/and clutch line, and if I did it all again I probably would just get the mount to be honest; it is the biggest improvement part of the three.

12GTPDX

Established Member
Yep -- have it.

Agree that it changes the point of engagement, but for me, it also eliminated the high RPM gear lockouts (2 ->3, 3->4) that I would sometimes experience.

s174

trooper speed
Established Member
Yep -- have it.

Agree that it changes the point of engagement, but for me, it also eliminated the high RPM gear lockouts (2 ->3, 3->4) that I would sometimes experience.

that's what I've been trying to solve, what fluid are you guys running in the clutch/brakes?

BlackMamba3

Established Member
I've heard good things about this clutch line and also the JPC unit. As for brake/clutch fluid, I'd upgrade to DOT4 and run ATE Super Blue and ATE Type 200. Switch off between the two so you can tell which is new fluid and which is the old stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread