Jimmy V. were you able to dyno yesterday!

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Jimmy V. were you and Rick able to dyno yesterday!!!:D :D

PM to let me know if you don't want anyone else to know I am very interested in Ricks parts but want to know how they perform as well. Thank you Jimmy V.

Matt,
:eek:

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
Jimmy V. were you and Rick able to dyno yesterday!!!:D :D

PM to let me know if you don't want anyone else to know I am very interested in Ricks parts but want to know how they perform as well. Thank you Jimmy V.

Matt,
:eek:

Matt..I left the TB with Mustang Magic to try on his car,,Joe was very busy and unable to do it yesterday..Today it's raining and He won't bring his car in..hopefully Saturday or at the latest Monday he will try the TB and 6lb Lower Pulley.
My car is just about set for now.We are going to Use Joe's car for some testing.
Rick wants me to try the 2lb lower pulley with my 310 upper to see if i get and hold the 15lbs it should deliver...The thing is how do i take it off if it works out well like we expect it to..

Jim V.

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Hey thanks for the quick response Jimmy. I guess you'll just have to keep the extra boost, just don't push the gas pedal so hard then it will never effect you.:D

What's your opinion on a different blower Jimmy as I am sure you know I am just waiting on one to become avialabe.:D

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Hey thanks for the quick response Jimmy. I guess you'll just have to keep the extra boost, just don't push the gas pedal so hard then it will never effect you.:D

What's your opinion on a different blower Jimmy as I am sure you know I am just waiting on one to become avialabe.:D

If you want 600+ RWHP the new KB blower is a reasonable way to go.I made a post about crossing the line at about 500 Rwhp..
Street car keep the Eaton..You want to hunt with the big boys?? Larger more efficient KB..Turbo,Centrifical,,,take your pic.

Jim V.

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Thanks Jimmy, are you going to have your car there on Oct. 26 in New York.:D

I already have made a commitment to race that week..
Sorry i can't make them all..

Jim V.

Users who are viewing this thread