JJ_Z28 NEW Production (NEED some good VIDS!) look inside

j_z28

Established Member
OK, I was going to do a vid for that thread on here about the video contest. Well ran out of time and only got a ok start. So I want to use the start of that and get some good footage for the rest of it. It is only going to be Ford stuff because well, it is a SVT site. But I will do another one shortly after this if u still wanna add ur LS1 stuff, dodge, u name it. It can be anything from burnouts to crashes, u know, ur fav. vids. They do not have to be urs.
Need to be downloadable links.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Well I think the people that are going to post their cars and vids have already done so in that one thread you are talking about. Also there are several other threads in "Pics and Vid Buffet" and "Terminator Talk" that are asking for the same thing. I know I've posted my stuff at least 3 or 4 times for the same thing. . . . .but that is ok because I'm a pic whore. =-)

j_z28

Established Member
I kinda noticed that, but I figured some would post some good vids. Pics I don't really need. Like u mentioned, I kinda went through the other threads and grabbed some. O well. Looks like it is going to take longer then I thought to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread