JLP Dyno Day 2-28-09 New Providence, Pa

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
Great turnout this weekend at JLP. A lot of runs and a real good turnout of people. I tried posting this video I made in the Media/Video Section, but it wouldn't work. Who all from this forum went to the dyno day?

Thanks again to JLP for setting it all up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fignlXmXPUA]YouTube - JLP Dyno Day 2-28-2009[/ame]

SVT Knight

Established Member
I was there. great turnout. lots of people. my truck was the one sitting out back in the corner next to johnnys trailer.

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
i had a good time.. what did your truck put out?

Hey man sorry I never ran into you, I got there right as lunch ended. And then somehow got picked to go on the dyno 20 min later. I had no idea what the motor would put out. I even asked Johnny, if the truck would survive the dyno with all the miles, haha. I ended up with 353 whp and 423 trq.

Did you put your '03 on?

volcomsurf76

Mr.Awesome
Established Member
not too bad man now its time to pulley it!

i never put mine on because im getting Longtubes and johnny to tune it next week so well see what it puts down then

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
How long ago did you make the appointment? And did he say how long it takes to tune/how much an hour?

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
300 plus 75 for each tune

Damn that is a a lot for each tune.

I got my dyno tune done for a lot less than that and done by the best tuner in Texas for the Lightnings.

BTW

From the video, looks like a nice turnout and lots of Nice cars.

Last edited:

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
Well, like the old saying, You get what you pay for. JLP has the history and experience of tuning Lightnings, etc. for a while. So with that, if you can pay to play you can have a well tuned vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread