Jlp ram air!

323octavio

Established Member
I bought a used jlp ram air kit I don't have the instructions does anyone know were the plastic skoop bolts on too.anything will help thanx... Anybody has pics...

Last edited:

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
From the pics I remember seeing I believe it is right about under the driver side fog light. Dont hold me to that but thats what I remember in my head

Redlightning_II

Established Member
Scoop

It has a large L bracket that bolts to the bumper bracket and the other one mounts to the first hole where the rubber flapper is under the lower grill, once you have the parts it is pretty easy to install.... yes it mounts by the drivers side fog light...

Thanks

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It's been about 5 years since I installed mine, but I seem to remember having problems with the brackets and having to bend them to get them to work just right. At some point I'm going to rework the whole intake setup and have it made out of aluminum.

323octavio

Established Member
It's been about 5 years since I installed mine, but I seem to remember having problems with the brackets and having to bend them to get them to work just right. At some point I'm going to rework the whole intake setup and have it made out of aluminum.

Do you have any pics...

323octavio

Established Member
Come on guys I need some pics.....help me out...I called jlp to email me some instructions but they're computer is down...

Users who are viewing this thread