JLT Cold Air Kit for 99-01 Cobras $120

fejwe

Established Member
Hi all,

I'm selling this slightly-used JLT CAI. The previous owner had it on for about 12k miles. I bought it not knowing that the intakes for 96-98 and 99-01 were totally different. So I can't use it and would like to hand it off to someone who can.

The intake has some scratching on it from my misguided install attempt. But I think most of them would be hidden in the fender once installed. I painted over the scratches with high-temperature gloss black spraypaint. There's a few drip marks from that, but they're not too bad. If you have a show car, you'd probably want to sand them and maybe redo the paint, but if you're loking for performance, this is pretty widely considered the best CAI on the market.

Here's the website for the intake.

I'm asking $120 plus shipping. I'll ship it to wherever--just let me know your zip code and I'll let you know how much shipping is by the next business day. Or if you're near SE Michigan, we can arrange a meet.

I'll take payment by money order and will ship the next business day after I get the check. Message me on here or write me at [email protected] if you're interested or have questions.

Thanks for looking,
Tom
dsc00573nq5.jpg

dsc00574gr8.jpg

dsc00575oc0.jpg

dsc00576ge8.jpg

dsc00577zs6.jpg

dsc00578nx9.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread