JLT Cold Air & SCT Tuner with John Lund Cammed Tune - 2011 Mustang GT

Erick

Established Member
JLT Cold Air Intake & Cammed Tune from Evolution Performance by John Lund

This is off my 2011 Mustang with the coyote 5.0. The SCT tuner comes with a 91 octane tune(retail $650 combo kit) and the ghost-cam tune(retail $100)

After owning five Mustangs since 95, I have yet to be impressed with a tune until this combo. It not only turned heads with the cammed tune, but it increased throttle response and was a complete different animal above 3200rpm. The combo easily took the to the car over 450hp. Another feature I liked was that it modified the traction control but didn't completely disable it. It allows you to break the tires loose and get sideways but will kick in if there's no traction at all unlike the factory T/C. It also allows you to switch back to the stock tune at any time. The only catch is that it must be used with a stock ECM that's labeled GTU6. That can be found near the fuse box under the hood on the passenger side. Feel free to call or text with any questions.

$500

gamecock426

TwinTurbo5.0
Established Member
Unless I am mistaken the tune will not transfer to another vehicle as it is programmed specifically for your vehicle's ECU?

Users who are viewing this thread