JLT intake

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
99COBRA2881 said:
Geeee.... did 99cbra forget how to post or did Lightning Larry already axe his ass?!?!?! If the latter hasnt happened yet, I have a feeling it will happen soon.

nah nah nah......nah... hey hey hey good bye :mj:

If I wasnt so set on improving the K&N intake I bought before JLTs were available, Id have Tuckers intake on my '99. :burnout:

Do what I did. JLT + FIPK

p1020493.jpg

Tucker

99cbra said:
I asked tucker something......not you other ****ing idiots to chime in about stupid shiit.....know your place and speak only when spoken too.
And your thoughts on my pics and thread???? :shrug:

Do I get your blessing or am I still fudging the graphs, getting friends involved and lying to customers??

Please 99 let me know what you think. I want your blessing on my intake. :bowdown:

99cbra

Banned
Tucker said:
And your thoughts on my pics and thread???? :shrug:

Do I get your blessing or am I still fudging the graphs, getting friends involved and lying to customers??

Please 99 let me know what you think. I want your blessing on my intake. :bowdown:

i dunno man...what did the car have to put down 305 to the wheels before the intake?

blk96SVT

Established Member
99cbra said:
I asked tucker something......not you other ****ing idiots to chime in about stupid shiit.....know your place and speak only when spoken too.

Go back to Mustangworld with all of the other lame people that post there. And talk about Svtperformance and bash us. Real mature over there, and you are acting like an ass over here. Go back to MW and answer all 500 new gear thread questions. This is really rediculous, arguing about an aftermarket part.

99cbra

Banned
blk96SVT said:
Go back to Mustangworld with all of the other lame people that post there. And talk about Svtperformance and bash us. Real mature over there, and you are acting like an ass over here. Go back to MW and answer all 500 new gear thread questions. This is really rediculous, arguing about an aftermarket part.
Whatever dude....honestly your opinion matters to me :bs:

blk96SVT

Established Member
Alright then, why even post here if you keep busting Jays balls about proving things with his intake, air/fuel this, certified dyno that. Just give it a rest man. :)

99cbra

Banned
go check the forum on mustangworld and the point is proven.....you guys here are just morons hypnotized by this guy for some reason.....again as I said before.....325 rwhp from those mods are BS :bs:

RioRed4v

Established Member
99cbra said:
i dunno man...what did the car have to put down 305 to the wheels before the intake?

jesus f*cking christ man!! do the f*cking research..read his damn site..it clearly states what was done to the car to get the results. :fm:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Do what I did. JLT + FIPK

p1020493.jpg

Dude, that's sick!!! Nice setup. Thats exactly what I was planning on doing with my '99 Cobra, it'll be alittle different being that its a '99 and not an '03. The stock intake tube has to go, too many bends and ridges to dampen intake noise.

P.S. Ive been meaning to ask you is your hood really clear with a coat of red paint or is that some damn good photoshop work? Looks incredible either way.

=99cbra] "I asked tucker something......not you other ****ing idiots to chime in about stupid shiit.....know your place and speak only when spoken too.

You......99cbra are an asshat. Use the private message function if you want to ask someone a question. Otherwise we'll post wherever the hell we want to.

RioRed4v

Established Member
somebody please ban this kid. i'm getting tired of getting a headache everytime i wanna come on here.

moderators to the rescue??? lol

99cbra

Banned
hahaha shut up....again mr moderator people should speak only when spoken too....this is a civil debate here and these old women have to piss and moan when someone calls them out on something.....if you don't like what you see then ignore it especially you rio red

RioRed4v

Established Member
99cbra said:
hahaha shut up....again mr moderator people should speak only when spoken too....this is a civil debate here and these old women have to piss and moan when someone calls them out on something.....if you don't like what you see then ignore it especially you rio red

i can't ignore stupidity.

civil?? i personally don't see anything civil about your remarks.

just shut your mouth....no one is talking to you

stop spouting off at the mouth and I wouldn't put you in your place

you guys here are just morons hypnotized by this guy for some reason

your definition of civil must be REALLY different than others. and this is from this thread alone...i'm sure i could get another 10 or so of these remarks from the other thread. :nonono:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
99COBRA2881 said:
Dude, that's sick!!! Nice setup. Thats exactly what I was planning on doing with my '99 Cobra, it'll be alittle different being that its a '99 and not an '03. The stock intake tube has to go, too many bends and ridges to dampen intake noise.

P.S. Ive been meaning to ask you is your hood really clear with a coat of red paint or is that some damn good photoshop work? Looks incredible either way.

You......99cbra are an asshat. Use the private message function if you want to ask someone a question. Otherwise we'll post wherever the hell we want to.

LOL. It is Photoshop. And I have the faster 04 cobra no the slower 03. :banana:

Tucker

99cbra said:
go check the forum on mustangworld and the point is proven.....you guys here are just morons hypnotized by this guy for some reason.....again as I said before.....325 rwhp from those mods are BS :bs:
Chris 1999 Cobra 60,000 miles

Before and after done at same time

JLT True cold air intake

BBK Throttle Body

Full length Headers X pipe and full exhaust

16 HP /17 TQ gain with RAI

20 HP / 23 TQ gain with CAI

Users who are viewing this thread