JLT Ram Air Induction Impressions

italianstallion

Established Member
I am very happy with the quality, fit, and performance of the RAI. Works like a charm. With a shifter and the JLT RAI I droped 4 tenths off my 1/4 mile et, gained 2mph with simular 2.0 sec 60' times. I also droped over 3 tenths 0-60mph with a G-Tech timer. I would estimate 2 of these tenths to be due to the intake alone or about 18-20 rwhp gain.

I did much searching before purchasing and this Induction is not only the best bang for the buck, but also the best performing.

With only the JLT RAI, Bassani o/r X, and mail order SCT Tune ran 12.5 et at 113 mph w/ 2.08 60' (89 mph 1/8th). :beer:

Rome856

Established Member
I'm also very happy with my JLT RAI, it looks great, and I could feel the difference in power.

The only problem I’m having is I now have the “STALL” :cryying:

Anyone else experience this...

italianstallion

Established Member
Rome,
I would suggest getting your computer flashed to the newer code. This is what the dealer does to fix the "stall issue" and can be corrected with a chip/tune. I forget the newer code but you may have the older one thats causing the problem.

Tucker

Thanks guys. :beer:
Looks like you picked up some major times with that.
Glad to hear it and I'm glad you all are happy with my product. Spread the word!! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread