JLT True CAI with MM strut brace??

BLWN46

Established Member
I am wondering if the MM strut brace i just installed will clear a JLT true cold air kit? The brace sits about 1/32" (tight!) from the factory inlet tube. I would rather have the filter in the fender if possible.

code3smith

Established Member
BLWN46 said:
I am wondering if the MM strut brace i just installed will clear a JLT true cold air kit? The brace sits about 1/32" (tight!) from the factory inlet tube. I would rather have the filter in the fender if possible.

I had the MM Strut Brace on my car and asked JLT the same question. They werent sure. But he did say that I could purchase the product, and if it didnt fit, and was still in new condition, I could return it for a full refund. I personally dont think its going to fit as its very very tight right there. I ended up taking my brace off because anytime I wanted to work on the car, it was a major pain to work around the brace lol.

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
I have one sitting here at home... still haven't installed it yet. I test fit my brace on the president's car of the car club I'm in... it wouldn't clear the JLT cold air. It didn't lack much but it definitely won't go on.

I wonder if there's anything Tucker might could do to get his cold air to fit with the strut tower brace :poke:

Shannon

Tucker

Sorry guys, I know this is a issue, but to make it fit would be a major change in the pipe.
I have seen the Steeda 2 point brace on a MACH I with the JLT and it fit.
That's all I know right now.
Thanks
Jay

Users who are viewing this thread