JMS BAP parts and install help needed!

Bloodykisses

Mopar troll.
Established Member
I picked up this JMS BAP and I am not sure if I am missing some parts or not. I believe it is the plug and play V2 power max without the boost input. In the instructions online and diagram pictures on the JMS site it doesn't show anything to plug into the solid mounted harness in the truck that has the big light gray clip/harness going into it that's bolted to the trunk. Watching a video I found on an 11 it says it needs to have a jumper plug there. Here are some pictures of what I have, trying to see what I am missing. Thanks.

image_2.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

Looks like according to video I am missing a jumper for here, but according to their pictures on the site of what comes in the kit I am not?

image_3.jpg

bobster

Established Member
Your missing the double headed jumper that plugs into the fpdm you have pictured and the pedal sensor jumper. Looks like your kit is not the plug n play.

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Call JMS
They are awesome guys, I am sure they can send you anything you need. If you don't have the wiring that lets it trigger from the gas pedal, get that too

Bloodykisses

Mopar troll.
Established Member
Thanks! I'll give them a call tomorrow to see if I can salvage it or not. The red white and black wires that come out of the box also were just cut off on the backside about a foot and a half out of each also. Someone mentioned there's supposed to be things on the end of them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread